IMPORTANT NOTE

Hello everyone!Please read this chapter, especially if you all are ever confused about something in the story

Hello everyone!
Please read this chapter, especially if you all are ever confused about something in the story.
I'll be responding mainly on this page because it makes answering questions easier.
(Everyone can see it)

FAQs
Q: If (so-and-so) died from the demon slayer final battle/how are they still alive in the Hunter x Hunter world?

A: Okay, so I'm going to answer here and now. In the prologue, we start with all the demon slayers (including Hashiras) getting the command from their crows saying there was an attack on the Ubuyashiki mansion. They come rushing to Muzan where Gyomei and Tamayo are already. This is the same as the manga.

However, if you can recall, Nakime ends up sending them all tumbling into the Infinity mansion. This is where the manga and this AU split.

Instead of the slayers being separated, and being forced to fight the Uppermoons in their respective chapters, a black portal opens below each of them. So anyone who died before this happened are still dead. I'm sorry but including them in this world would make it incredibly difficult for character developments, please understand. (Rengoku)

Those who died in the manga during the final battle will still be alive
during this story since they were taken away from the battle through the portal.

Q: Nezuko is a demon again?

A: In other words, yes. In case you guys missed it, Nezuko draws with a twig into the dirt saying that a black portal opened below her as she was taking Shinobu/tamayo's antidote.

Q: Does Nezuko's demon art work on humans in HxH or is it still just demons?
A: To our knowledge, Nezuko's power only works on demons. It's for show for humans at this stage in the story. Who knows, maybe there will be a mutation at some point??

Q: Why is Zenitsu such a scaredy cat, I thought after Gramp's passing he grew dead serious?

A: Aha, so this was actually a mistake on my part because initially I forgot Zenitsu went through that so I had to reread the manga. However, it would be too difficult to change it and I'm just going to leave it as is.
He would definitely be shaken up, especially being thrown into a world that he's never been in. He will have his moment, as will others. I've just been lazy to get to it.

Q: Who's your favorite character(s)?

A: You guys may or may not disagree with me, but my favorite characters from HXH are Hisoka and Illumi. You probably couldn't tell, but I really do enjoy writing their parts, and it appears that I at least have been able to envoke some sort of feeling within you guys.. especially with your comments aha. 👀

From KNY my favorites are Shinobu and Giyuu. Whaaa? Yes, I haven't even written any dialogue for either one, but we're getting there. Slowly but surely. I'm better at writing slow burn and I internally cringe everytime I see a story written to happen so fast. (My own works included lol)

Q: Do you have a least favorite character?

A: YES. I DESPISE ONE MAN AND ONE MAN ONLY. D*UMA CAN GO DIE IN A HOLE THAT LITTLE SHIT SJAKNAJDHDHEJ.
🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕
Ahem. Excuse me, but I hate the man with a passion. After reading your comments, I see most of you guys actually like him a lot though, which I respect... 🥀
Edit: okay so I don't despise him anymore, the anime really made his character seem more epic.. 🫡

Q: Do you read the comments?

A: A thousand times YES. They're so fun to read as a writer and provides a lot of feedback.
It motivates me to write more 🌺
I do plan to finish this no matter how long it takes 🫰🏻

Thank u all for 50k+ reads!