Chapter 14: Diamond In The Rough

Third Person POV:

Third Person POV:

"Oi. You. Get up." A voice spoke. No response. "Hey! Get up will you?!" The voice getting more irritated. No response. "C'mon wake the hell up!! I can't lose this exam because some kid won't wake up!!"

Opening his eyes, Zenitsu turns to face the voice.

"Tch. Took you long enough. Hurry up and put the watch on."

Zenitsu stands up in an unfamiliar room next to another applicant. He's wearing a black uniform with a red scarf around his neck. He also has bandages wrapped around his arms, legs, and waist. The most striking thing about him was that he had the longest eyebrows in existence. That, and the fact that he was bald.

"Where am I..?" Zenitsu whispers, feeling his head. "Wh-WHERE'S TANJIRO!!" He shrieks, frantically looking around.

"Shhh!! I don't know who he is!!" The bald man whispers, putting his finger to Zenitsu's mouth to shut him up.

"My name is Hanzo and I'm here to become a hunter in an attempt to find the legendary shinobi tribe's scroll." The bald man says, looking up the ceiling and going to into some ninja pose.

Zenitsu sweat drops at this man's change in mood. "M-my name is Ze-zenitsu.."

"I see, I see. Nice to meet you fellow ninja, Ze-zenitsu!" Hanzo exclaims.

He grabs Zenitsu's arm and drags him down the hallway.

"You better be on guard during this part! There are probably traps waiting at every corner!!" Hanzo whispers, raising his eyebrows up and down.

"T-traps??" Zenitsu trembled.

"Yep! I'm sure they're bound to kill us if we aren't on guard!!" The ninja said, a little too proudly.

"T-traps m-meant to k-kill.. KILL US?!!!" Zenitsu shrieked, taking in the strange ninja's words.

"Oi, what are you doing? Get over here." Hanzo said pointing towards the next room.

"We're going to die!!!" The blonde boy panicked, hiding in the corner.

"Yes you're going to die."

"AIEEEEE, I TOLD YOU-"

"Because I'll be the one to kill you if you don't GET UP AND MOVE." Hanzo shouted, an irk mark appearing on his bald forehead.

'Why did I have to end up with this knucklehead..' the ninja sighs.

"Are you coming or what yellow boy?" Hanzo shouted.

"I'm coming! I'm coming!!" Zenitsu cried. The weird ninja started to sprint down the hallway until he suddenly came to a stop. The room he was in seemed to be a jail cell of some sort.

"Welcome to the last part of this phase. You two must work together to take out the prisoners, it's either you or them. Death is inevitable." Lippo explained.