Chapter Ten- Confessions

Olivia's POV

"Olivia, it's great to see you are feeling better," Hannah beamed, embracing me in a tight hug, "was Niall nice?"

I let out a slight giggle before pulling out of Hannah's embrace, "of course he was Han, it's not like he was going to go all ape shit on me and through me out a window just because I was sick," I laughed.

Hannah breathed out a short laugh, "ha ha, I know love; no need to over exaggerate on something he wouldn't do."

"You never know what I could have done," Niall smirked.

"Shut up Niall!" I laughed. He stuck his tongue out at me and walked off in the direction of the bathroom.

"So where are the others?" I questioned.

Hannah gave me a confused look, "who? Oh the other boys?"

I nodded.

"They're at their flat," she said.

"Alright," I smiled. I walked over to the lounge room and lazily plonked myself down on the two seater couch.

"Olivia?" Hannah asked as she carefully sat down next to me.

I hummed for her to continue.

"Truthfully," Hannah began, "what do you think of me and Liam?" she said, her head facing the floor.

I looked at her in confusment, "why do you ask?"

"I think I might like him more than a friend Ollie," she moved her gaze from the floor and doubtfully stared into my eyes.

My expression changed from confused to full of happiness almost instantly, "oh my gosh; really Hannah?" I almost squealed.

"What, you don't think little of me?" Hannah questioned.

"Why the flip would I think little of you Hannah? You two are so cute! Just the way you....Gahh, I can't!"

Hannah let out a small giggle before saying, "well I'm glad you understand then." I embraced her in a big bear hug.

"What's happening in here?" came the strong Mullingar accent.

"Nothing, Hannah and I were just talking," I smiled.

Niall returned my smile before sitting himself in one of the single chairs, opposite from us; "I'm just going to call the boys, find out what they're up to and then I'm going to go," Niall smiled.

"Yep, okay," Hannah and I said in sink.

Niall took out his phone from his pocket and stood up, walking out into the kitchen where it was quieter.

Luckily the kitchen was enclosed and the walls were thick; that meant that Hannah and I could keep talking.

"Have you told Liam yet?" I asked, breaking the silence.

"No of course not! That would be way to awkward!" Hannah gasped.

I stifled a laugh, "sorry."

"It's fine," she smiled. "So do you fancy one of the boys by any chance?" Hannah smirked.

"To be honest, I don't think so. I only see them in a brotherly way." I shrugged. I was being honest; I actually don't know if I fancy any of the boys or not.

"Not even Niall?" she said with an evil smirk.

"Why him?" I questioned.

"Oh no reason," she said before sending me a wink.

"Damn you Hannah; why did you ask me about Niall?" I groaned.

"You do like him don't you!" she beamed.