Chapter Eleven- Coffee And Conversations

Hannah's POV

It has been one week since Olivia was sick. Its been crazy. Liam found out that I like him after he accidentally overheard Olivia talking to Zayn and Niall. So here I am, sitting in Starbucks with Liam on a date.

Maybe in a way, it was good that Liam overheard. It made the situation a whole lot easier. And to think that Liam liked me the whole time makes me feel like squealing for joy since I find it extremely cute when a girl and boy like each other, but neither one of them knows that the other feels the same way for them.

Finally our drinks came. I had ordered a light Frappuccino and Liam had ordered a cappuccino.

"So Hannah, what do you enjoy doing, that isn't a hobby?" asked Liam, interrupting my thoughts.

"I enjoy horse riding and baking," I smiled.

"Oh really? Well we should cook something together one time. Maybe cookies," Liam grinned, his famously gorgeous smile.

"We should," I giggled, "what do you enjoy doing in your spare time?"

"I enjoy being with you," he smiled.

I blushed, "apart from that," I giggled.

"Okay fine, I enjoy fishing," Liam chuckled.

I smiled at his answer, "do you ever catch any?" I asked, taking a sip from my warm drink. Liam copied my actions and took a sip from his own drink.

"Only twice," he smiled and then let out small chuckle.

"That's better than me; I've never caught any," I sighed.

"Doesn't matter," Liam shrugged, his lips spreading into a wide grin, "I could help you one time." He took another sip from his steaming cappuccino.

"You're too sweet Liam," I laughed, playfully pushing his left arm. He playfully stuck his bottom lip out, pretending that I hurt him. I couldn't help but grin madly. He is just so cute!

"You're cute when you smile," Liam smiled. I pulled a concerned face at his comment, "you sure?" I asked.

"Of course! Why would I lie to you? You're beautiful," he truthfully stated.

"Sorry," I gave him a weak smile.

"It's alright love," he gave me a reassuring smile; "you do have a gorgeous smile though."

I turned my face to look out of the window we were sitting next to, due to my face heating up.

"You're also cute when you blush," said Liam. His comment made me blush even more.

Agh Liam! You don't know how you make me feel!

-----------------------------

After we finished our drinks, we made our way over to a park which was only across the road from Starbucks.

A word hadn't been spoken since we had left the small café until Liam opened his mouth to say something; "Hannah?" he asked.

I hummed, telling him to go on.

"Tell me more about you," he said.

We had stopped walking. We were now standing next to the lake.

Liam's face hadn't contacted with mine yet; instead he kept his gaze on the scenery in front of us.

"Well," I started, "I was born in Cheshire, I am an only child and I live with my mum and dad." Liam nodded, before turning his whole body to face me.

"What else?" he asked.

"Well, I used to do ballet," I smiled, "I was six," I started giggling.

"That's cute," Liam smiled.