Chapter One- Finished

Olivia's POV

"Olivia! It's time to wake up!" yelled Hannah. "We need to get ready to go!"

I groaned loudly as Hannah pulled the covers off of me. Man it was cold!

"Flip Hannah! What are you doing?"

Today is the concert!" she screamed.

"Dammit Hannah; the concert's not till tonight! We can get ready then!" I yelled.

"I thought you were excited to go though".

"I am; it's just that I don't appreciate how you woke me up now. It's six in the morning".

"Oh sorry", frowned Hannah.

Man she looked bummed. I know I sounded harsh but, I need my sleep; especially if we're going to be up late tonight. Hannah slept over because she is going to the concert with me. We have been best friends since year six and we are now in year twelve, so that means I'm nineteen and she is eighteen. We also have a HUGE thing for One Direction. I guess you could call us Directioners.

I finally fell back to sleep after thirteen minutes of just lying there thinking about tonight. This is going to be amazing. I will actually be meeting the ones I have been supporting from the very beginning. And yes, we are going to the One Direction concert.

I woke up suddenly and looked to my right. Yep, just what I thought would happen; Hannah had also gone back to sleep. I sleepily turned my head to the left to check the time. The clock read '10:15am'.

"Shit!" I said quietly through my teeth. I turned my head to face the end of my bed. I was supposed to call Justin half an hour ago. I picked up my iPhone and unlocked it. Well what do you know; one unopened message that was sent ten minutes ago. I opened the text and it was from Justin.

Call me as soon as you read this; we need to talk.

Well that sounded kind of demanding. It wouldn't hurt him if he was a bit more polite. Luckily Hannah was still asleep. It just meant that Justin and I could talk privately without her interrupting. I went into my contacts and and pressed on Justin's number. The phone started ringing. Finally he answered.

"Ollie, what do you want?" asked Justin. He didn't sound very interested that I called.

"Hi. Sorry I didn't call earlier, I kind of slept in."

"Uh huh." He grumbled, as if he was trying to hurry me so he could get off the phone. I made a confused look at his reply.

"For goodness sake Justin! Why are you being so rude?" I yelled. I heard girly giggling coming from his end of the phone. It couldn't of been his sister cause he doesn't have one. I then heard shushing noises which sounded like Justin.

"Justin, answer me now!"

"Geez, calm down. What do you want? I'm busy at the moment," replied Justin.

"You sent me a message practically telling me to call you and now all you can do is ask why I called," I yelled, "Who are you with anyway?"

"Well I was organising a surprise thing with Hannah for you but no; not anymore."

"Nice try, Albert Einstein, but Hannah is at my place! So, who is really at your house?"

"It doesn't concern you! If you think you can just stick your nose into everyone's business, then you're highly wrong!" screamed Justin. I got out of bed and started pacing around the room.

"Bloody hell, Justin; you're pathetic! We're through! I don't know why I went out with you in the first place!" I hung up the phone quickly before he could reply with another stupid remark. Then it hit me; Justin never has girls over. The only girls that he has around at ten thirty in the morning are his mum and me (well not anymore). So if it wasn't his mum or me then...he must have been cheating on me!