Chapter Fifteen- Red Rose

Harry's POV

I stared at Jenna's beautiful patite figure as she sipped on her steaming mocha latte and giggled away at pretty much everything.

She's just so different to every other girl I have dated. There is not a single blonde hair on her head and she doesn't dress like a model. I'm just so happy that she said yes to this date; maybe it will be the start of us actually being in a proper relationship.

I zoned back into reality and grinned widely at Jenna. She caught me doing so and a toothy smile spread across her face.

"You're such a nice guy Harry. I know I've told you so many times because we are friends, but I mean it so much more this time," she smiled.

Dammit, i hope she didn't just 'friend zone' me.

I smiled at her again, ignoring the though.

"Thank you Jenna." I took a sip of the warm cappechino i was drinking, not taking my eyes off her once.

She quickly looked away; her beautiful brunette hair fell infront of her face. I slightly tilted my head to the side, trying to figure out why she had looked away. I spotted a bit of her skin that wasn't covered in hair; it was burning a deep shade of red.

I started chuckling at Jenna's cuteness; "red suits you," I smirked.

Jenna turned her face, her sparkeling brown orbs meeting with my green ones, "what do you mean?" she asked, tiling her head in confusion.

"Oh nothing," I smiled, "just I've never seen you blush before and it makes you look really cute." Now it was my turn to quickly look away.

I heard a short giggle escape Jenna's lips. I turned my head to face her again; she took another sip from her drink.

"What?" I mock-whined, turning my attention to her again.

Jenna shook her head, telling me not to worry before giggling and standing up, "c'mon Harry; let's go for a walk." She stuck out her free hand, gesturing for me to take it.

I did as she wished and wrapped my long fingers around her small, thin, delicate ones. The girl gently rugged on my arm, forcing me to stand up before she lead me out of the small, warm café, into the not so warm streets of Cheshire.

It was good because it wasn't too cold to be a bother, but it was still a tad chilly which actually kind of gave the situation we were in a sort of romantic vibe.

"Harry I'm having a lot of fun," said Jenna; I could tell she was smiling.

I looked down at her beautiful figure and smiled.

"I'm glad," I replied and smiled.

She then looked up at me with her chocolatey brown orbs and grinned; "let's be childish and go to a sweet shop," she giggled.

I liked the idea so I nodded my head in agreement.

We were only half way to the sweet shop when I realised that we were still holding hands. Before I could do anything, Jenna slipped her fingers in between mine and gently swung our arms back and forth the tiniest bit.

I looked up, away from our hands and towards the shops that passed by as we walked towards our destination, hoping that Jenna wouldn't catch me smiling like an idiot.

I am so thankful to know Olivia because without her I wouldn't even have the courage to be talking to Jenna.

"Is this the shop?" Jenna asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yes," I smiled.

As we stepped inside, we were welcomed by the sweet and sour aroma of candy. The shop was head to toe in all kinds of sweets; liquorice, polos, chocolates and more.