Chapter Two- Cheating On Me

Olivia's POV

"Hannah! Hannah; wake up!" I yelled while shaking her. I felt like I was being a hypocrite by waking her her up, but what I wanted to tell her was really important.

"What?" she groaned. I stopped shaking her and stood up.

"Please get up! I need to tell you something really important!"

"Okay, okay; what is it that is so dramatically important?" moaned Hannah.

"JUSTIN IS CHEATING ON ME!" I cried.

That's when Hannah's mouth fell wide open. "No!" she said out of shock. She sat up quickly and I sat down on the bed beside her.

"Yes, it's true; he has been! But who gives a shit anymore? I don't! He can keep that stupid bitch now, cause we're through!" I clenched my fists together and started digging my nails into my palms.

"Olivia; I'm so sorry," said Hannah with a worried expression on her face.

"No it's fine; I dumped the basted anyway." I mumbled, just loud enough for Hannah to hear me.

"Well I'm glad you did, because if you didn't break up with him then I would have thought there was something wrong with you. No offence," said Hannah.

""No; none taken," I replied.

"So what did he say?" asked Hannah.

"Well I'm just going to tell you the short version ok?"

After I explained what had happened between Justin and I; Hannah just sat there even more gobsmacked than when I told her about him cheating on me.

"What a rude basted!" yelled Hannah, "How could he do this to you? I mean, what did you ever do to him?"

"I don't know. But what a great way to start the day, aye," I said sarcastically while pumping my fist like a pirate. Hannah giggled and got out of my bed.

"Well how about; to get our minds off of this, we go shopping for tonight then. We gotta look good for the lads, since we are meeting them and all," smiled Hannah.

"Oh my gosh! You're right!" I screamed. I rushed over to my stereo and pushed play on my iPod. I Should Of Kissed You came on and we stared dancing around the room while fan girling. After the song had finished, we got ready to go. I locked up the house and then we walked out the front door, climbed into my blue Hyundai Getz and pulled out of the driveway.