Chapter Seven- After Party

Olivia's POV

The music was blaring through the speakers. Omg; there was so much bass! There weren’t many people here, but there was at least twenty of them.

"Come dance with me!" Louis shouted over the music. I could smell the alcohol on his breath.

"Louis, you nauty boy; you're drunk!" I laughed and slapped his upper right arm playfully. He shrugged and grabbed my hand, dragging me into the middle of the lounge room.

I decided to only have about two standard drinks because I didn't want to have a really big hangover the next day.

"I'm so cool and I'm so groovy, when I go BOM BOM BOM!" played the music. I danced around the lounge room with Louis till my legs hurt. Louis almost fell over but he grabbed my arm before he could. He had been doing this through the whole song as well. I looked at my arm at where he had been repeatedly grabbing my arm.

"Aww; it is really red", I frowned.

"What's wrong Ollie?" asked Niall, while walking over to us.

"Oh no, it's nothing", I said while holding my red arm so that Niall couldn't see it.

"Show me your arm", said Niall with a pleading look in his eyes. He tried to move my hand that was covering the upper part of my arm.

"Please Niall; I'm fine", I lied.

"I leave you two alone", slurred Louis.

"Okay", Niall and I said at the same time while nodding our heads. He turned around, almost falling over again and walked towards the kitchen. I'm guessing he was going to get another drink.

"So about your arm", said Niall.

I gave him a 'I'm fine' look; but before I could do anything, he grabbed my hand and moved it out of the way of the red spot on my arm. His mouth dropped. He took my hand again and led me outside where it was much quieter so we didn't have to yell over the music.

"Olivia; how can you be okay? Your arm looks like it hurts a lot", Niall said with a worried expression on his face.

"Come on Niall; it's not like I got punched or anything. It's only red because Louis kept on almost falling over so I let him use my arm for support".

"But still; don't you at least want some ice for it?" he asked.

Geez, he is so cute when he's worried for me..... wait, what? I don't have feelings for him!

"Olivia?" asked Niall, waving his hand in front of my face.

"Oh sorry; I was just thinking", I smiled.

"About what?" he asked.

"Nothing important", I replied while shaking my head, "and no, I don't need ice; thanks", I smiled.

"Okay then; but if you want ice later then just let me know okay?" he said, making sure I sure I understood.

I was about to walk away when he grabbed my wrist gently.

"Ollie", he said in a very calm voice, "what were you thinking about?"

"Oh um...well.....it's kind of embarrassing", I said. i looked at the ground and started shuffling my feet.

"Okay; I respect you so I won't ask any further, but if you want someone to talk to then I'm always here", he said, laying a hand on my right shoulder. I looked up and smiled. Before I could realise what he was doing, I was embraced in a big hug.

Niall pulled away and searched my eyes as if he was trying to tell what I was thinking.

"What are you staring at Niall?"