IKWYPIA 1

(Requested by LaibaNazim6 💜)

"Yuhyun... How could you... " Yoongi says as he stared at his girlfriend, who's shocked and just stood there, naked with the guy he's cheating with.
"Yoongi... I'm so sorry! It's not what it looks like, okay?" Yuhyun says, shaking her head.
"Fuck you! And you!" Yoongi says and ran off.

Yoongi sighs as he sits up, ruffling his hair. He looks to his side, seeing Jungkook. The younger is still asleep, hugging him. Yoongi gave a small smile, removing his arms carefully before getting off of bed. He puts on his slippers and walked to the bathroom. He turned his phone on, seeing a photo of Yuhyun and him. He never let Jungkook see his phone, as he knew the younger would get hurt at what he's gonna see in it. He just couldn't move on from his first love, Yuhyun.
"Hyung?" He hears, looking out and seeing a half awake Jungkook.
"I'm here, don't worry" He says, voice plain, having no emotions in it.

"O-oh, okay" Jungkook says as he laid back down, turning around and Yoongi is now seeing his back. Yoongi sighs and did his morning routine. What he didn't know is that Jungkook, is silently crying. He wanted Yoongi to greet him happily, nor him talking to him with no emotion in his voice. He just acted like he's asleep, but tears are continuously falling down his cheeks.

"Here, hyung... I made your favorite" Jungkook says, smiling. Yoongi looks up, a vision of Yuhyun smiling at him as she placed down the plate of his favorite food.
"I don't like it anymore, it's not my favorite anymore" He says, sighing as he just scrolled on his phone.
"Okay... Uhm... What do you wanna eat then?" Jungkook asks, feeling hurt.

"Leave me alone, Jungkook, I'll eat when I want to eat... I can cook for myself"

 I can cook for myself"