IKWYPIA 4

Jungkook cried himself to sleep that night, he was hurt by that

Jungkook cried himself to sleep that night, he was hurt by that. He woke up to Yoongi missing beside him. He yawns, sitting up as he stretches. He sighs, his eyes are surely puffy. He got off of bed and puts on his slippers. He walked to the bathroom, screaming as he's met with a naked Yoongi. He covered his eyes, turning red.
"What's wrong with you?" Yoongi asks, scoffing.
"So-sorry! I'll go out" Jungkook says, walking out and closing the door behind. He bit his bottom lip, blushing.
"Ugh" He let out, groaning. Yoongi got out, fully dressed.
"Make me food after you're finished" Yoongi says and walked out.

"H-here" Jungkook says as he placed the plate of food in front of Yoongi. The older looked at him, frowning.
"What happened to you? Why are your eyes puffy?" Yoongi asks, raising his brow.
"This is nothing, hyung, don't worry" Jungkook says, scratching his nape.
"No, sit the fuck down" Yoongi says and Jungkook did so, frowning. Yoongi stood up, walking to the refrigerator, opening the freezer and taking out an ice pack which the always have, incase. He walked to the younger, putting it over his eyes.

"You cried yourself to sleep again?" Yoongi asks and Jungkook gulps, not answering.
"What's been bugging you, huh? Is there a reason you cry at night?" Yoongi asks, frowning.
"No, hyung... Don't worry, I just remembered a sad movie I watched" Jungkook says, giving a small smile. He wanted to tell him that he's the reason why he cried, but he didn't want the interaction to stop. At least Yoongi still cares about him, right?
"Hmm, hold this, okay? Until your eyes aren't that puffy anymore, I'm gonna finish my food before going" Yoongi says, and Jungkook nods.

"He still cares about me... "