IKWYPIA 3

"Jungkook, I'm not in the mood to play around

"Jungkook, I'm not in the mood to play around... Leave me alone" Yoongi says as he glared at Jungkook, who huffs.
"Okay, then, how about this" Jungkook says, pausing.
"I like you" Jungkook says. Yoongi looked at him, frowning.
"Like me what?" Yoongi asks, raising his brow.
"I like you... Like a lover" Jungkook says and Yoongi scoffs, rolling his eyes.

"Hyung... Please... "

"I'll make you happy! Please, just give me a chance!"

Jungkook sighs, staring at the ceiling. Yoongi was out, with his co-workers, to drink. Now, he's all left alone, thinking to himself.
"You brought this upon yourself, Jungkook ah... " He says, getting startled by the bedroom door opening. He looks up and sees Yoongi, who stumbles and plopped down on bed.
"Hyung? How many drinks did you take? You usually don't get this drunk" Jungkook says as he stared at Yoongi. The older looked at him, smirking and grabbing his shirt.
"Take this off" Yoongi says, chuckling.
"Hyung, no, you're drunk. Come on, let's change your shirt" Jungkook says, gasping as Yoongi pinned him on the bed.

"Hyung, stop" Jungkook says, pushing the older a little. Yoongi just laid down on the bed, beside Jungkook. He sighs, getting off of bed and walking out to grab a basin with a wet cloth. He walked back in, seeing Yoongi hugging a pillow. He giggles,  putting the basin on night stand and made sure the cloth is not that wet. He starts to wipe Yoongi with it, as he's sweaty. He stared at the older's face, smiling as he gave him a kiss on the forehead.
"I love you, hyung... " He whispers in Yoongi's ear. He sees how Yoongi smiled, making him chuckle.

"I love you too, Yuhyun... " Yoongi whispers back. Jungkook smile fell, looking down but he decided to finish cleaning Yoongi up and changing him into more comfortable clothes.