IKWYPIA 8

They arrived at the hospital

They arrived at the hospital. Yoongi paid before carrying Jungkook inside, screaming for nurses and doctors.
"Help me! My boyfriend is beaten up and he's not waking up!" Yoongi says and he was immediately helped. Jungkook is put down a bed, his bruises and wounds is now being treated. Yoongi could only stand there and watch as Jungkook's mouth and nose is now covered with an oxygen mask.
"I-is he okay?" Yoongi asks, staring at the doctor.

"Don't worry, sir... Your boyfriend will be okay, we put him in an oxygen mask because he's not breathing properly" The doctor says and Yoongi nods, just staring at Jungkook.

"H-hyung?" Jungkook says as he sees Yoongi, who stood outside.
"Y-Yoongi hyung?" He says and the older walked in after seeing that Jungkook's awake.
"Kookie... " Yoongi says, gulping.
"I'm so sorry... " Yoongi says as he walked closer to Jungkook. The younger stared at him, looking down.
"I-I know... What I did is not something so easy to be forgiven... But I'm willing to do everything for you so you could forgive me! E-even if it takes a year! I can wait...and... And I'll win your love back!" Yoongi says, biting his bottom lip.

Jungkook looked at him before slowly smiling.
"You'll do that?" Jungkook asks and Yoongi nodded, smiling a little.
"O-okay... You'll do that, right? Y-you're not lying?" Jungkook says and Yoongi nodded again, grabbing the younger's hand.
"I'll do that... I'll forget about her... And will focus on you now... I'm so sorry for the things I've done to you... I won't do it again" Yoongi says, caressing Jungkook's hand with his thumb. Jungkook smiles, looking at Yoongi.
"C-can... Can we hold hands?" Jungkook asks and Yoongi smiles, nodding. They intertwined hands and just smiled at each other.

(Suggest things that Jungkook will make Yoongi do for his forgiveness 😛)