IKWYPIA 11

(Carry him around the house (Requested by soonie_noona 💜)

The next day, Yoongi and Jungkook woke up. Now they're just laying down on the bed, bottom halves naked. Well, they're fully naked, just wanted to say that.
"That was amazing" Yoongi says, chuckling. Jungkook blushes, looking at the older. Yoongi chuckles, pinching Jungkook's cheek.
"Yeah, but that was my first time too" Jungkook says, glaring.
"And my bottom half hurts too" The younger says, pouting.
"Don't worry, I'll carry you" Yoongi says, winking. Jungkook scoffs, shaking his head.
"You better be" Jungkook says, glaring.

"Aish, you're so cute" Yoongi says, bopping Jungkook's nose and giving his forehead a kiss. The younger giggles and hugged the older, sighing in relief.
"I love you" Jungkook says and Yoongi hugs him back.
"I love you too" Yoongi says, rubbing the younger's bare back.

"Carry me! I need to go take a bath and change!" Jungkook says, huffing. Yoongi chuckles, walking to the younger and carried him bridal style.
"Should we shower together?" Yoongi says, wiggling his brow.
"Oh, don't be horny again, babe... I'm still hurting" Jungkook says.
"You dirty minded baby" Yoongi says as he walked them both to the bathroom.
"Like you're not dirty minded yourself" Jungkook says, rolling his eyes.
"Okay, okay" Yoongi says, chuckling. He placed Jungkook down on the bathtub, which he had prepared before getting in himself. Jungkook leans to the older, Yoongi rubbing his back.

"I'm glad you changed for me... " Jungkook says, smiling.
"Yeah, I'm glad I did" Yoongi says as he played with Jungkook's hair.

"WOHOOOO!" Jungkook yells as Yoongi carried him down the stairs.
"Aish" Yoongi says, rolling his eyes. Jungkook smirks, poking the older's cheeks.
"I've got a strong boyfriend!" Jungkook says, giggling. Yoongi chuckles, shaking his head.
"Kookie, inside voice, honey... Don't want to disturb the neighbours" Yoongi says, chuckling.

"Like we didn't disturb them last night already"