IKWYPIA 10

[Yoongs: Treat him like a prince and BANANA MILKS! Okay, got it! (Requested by scarlett_doc 💜)

Jungkook opens his eyes as he sits up. He yawned, stretching his limbs and getting off of bed. He didn't see Yoongi, which confused him.
"He probably went to work" He says and did his morning routine. After that, he got out and walked down the stairs. He gets startled as he felt arms wrap around his waist. He looks back with wide eyes, sighing in relief as he sees Yoongi.
"Weren't you at work?" Jungkook asks, raising his brow.
"I didn't go to work, I have day off" Yoongi says, chuckling.
"I bought you something" Yoongi says, winking.

"Okay?" Jungkook says, confused. He walked to the kitchen, gasping.
"Banana milk!" Jungkook says, jumping up and down.
"You bought this?" Jungkook asks and Yoongi nodded, chuckling.
"Yes, for the one and only prince of mine" Yoongi says, winking. Jungkook blushes and gave Yoongi one.
"Today, I'll treat you as a prince to make up for the shitty things I've done" Yoongi says and showed Jungkook the kimchi-jjigae he cooked.
"I cooked and I had also preferred rice" Yoongi says, winking.

"Sorry this is the only thing I could cook for you, I forgot to buy groceries" Yoongi says, scratching his nape.
"No, no, hyung, it's okay" Jungkook says, giggling.

After eating, Jungkook felt himself being lifted up. He gasps and looked at Yoongi who chuckled. He's carefully placed down on the couch and Yoongi laid down beside him.
"Now, let's cuddle... Or do you want to watch something?" Yoongi asks and Jungkook giggles, nodding.
"What?" Yoongi asks as he grabbed the remote.
"No, forget that... Please kiss me... Hyung" Jungkook says, smiling. Yoongi stared at him, slowly smiling before kissing Jungkook. The kissing got intense and... I know, you know.

 I know, you know

(They fucked)