ᶦᶦ⋅

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

❑▧✃ ༘

"you pedal way too fast, jen!"

a voice squeaked as he proceeds to lean against a bike rack, hands reaching for the knees while he regains his breath. "no i don't, you're just out of shape." another one defends as he took a few sips out of his bottle, sweat trailing down his sideburns while his cycling glasses dangled over his neck.

catching their breaths and energy for a brief moment, the small talks that happened before the activity re-started. from the topics of cycling, to distance, and to how jeno's friend's legs were close to becoming jello. "it doesn't hurt to be lazy sometimes, please– one more cycling session and you're the human copy of a dobermann."

they decided to bike their way towards the park nearby for an extended break for his pitiful friend. it was a nice cool day in south korea, the greens softly swaying to the brushing winds. sparrow birds flying up high in the air as the surrounding areas were hushed and calming.

jeno sat down on the small patch of grass as he watched his friend whip out his dslr to snap some shots. shaking his head, "well the ride would've been bearable if you didn't wear a heavy ass cam-bag on your back" jeno stretched as he continues to look around the park. "hey jaem, insta?" jeno quickly changed into a model-looking pose as jaemin suddenly went into an exaggerated photographer stance, then passing the camera to the other for the same thing.

now both jeno and jaemin were sitting side-by-side with each other as they continue to gossip, waiting for time to pass.

"man, i just had a haircut and now i need one again." jaemin complained as jeno rubbed his head's lower half, grazing over his recently trimmed hair. "you could grow it out into a mini mullet or whatever. it'd look great on you, " jeno recalled the time where jaemin had his mullet phase. "but it became itchy and hot. hot in both ways-" jaemin smiled as jeno gave him a nudge. "we could get our hair done together then. we could head for the barber i go to every time"

"your uncle taeyong's barber?" jaemin wasn't completely sure which of jeno's 'uncles' owned the barber business "uncle taeyong's a doctor." jaemin pouted as he nodded. "kun hyung. you know him!" jeno named a few shops that were under his family friend's kun and the weishen brands seen around the city.

"you introduce your uncles of all kinds to us and they're not even related to you!" both of them remembering how jeno introduced his hyungs (friends of his dad and his actual blood related uncle taeyong) at some point in their life.

"i switch between 'uncle' and 'hyung' depending on whether mom and sis are around, and be grateful you slapsoil, not everyone's granted huge discounts!" they both giggled.

"you know, i've never actually met your sister." jaemin shifted his position in order to face his brother, preparing for some juicy gossips about jeno's mysterious sister who's apparently been MIA according to the people her family knew.

"oh? you never met jee?" jaemin felt confused and it clearly showed; brows scrunching as his mouth was slightly agape. "the rest of the dreamies met and even invited her to play fifa during a sleepover we had."

"i had night classes." jaemin mentioned as jeno shrugged.

"don't you follow her ig acc?"

"most of her pics are blurred out. and i meant met met.

"it's her trademark. but no shit? you've never met my sister?"

"do i have to repeat myself? i know she's your noona and the stuff you tell me. but compared to the other guys? the closest was me asking for water, and i was talking to her back."

"well, jee's pretty cool. you'd like her, an exact duplicate of this handsome" jeno points at himself as jaemins scoffed. "she looks a bit cold at first but it's just her resting bitch face so don't worry." jeno puffed a small grin as he talks about his sister being a.k.a scary according to jisung.

"and you know she's not home often during breaks. the chances of seeing her at yulje are waaay higher than seeing her at home." jaemin remained silent as he nodded, "she's an art scholar right? same class as renjun?" jeno hummed in approval.

"why don't she shift for the med track?" jaemin remembers the time jeno told him about the last-minute bonding time in the emergency room. "we have a doctor in the family tree, we both had enough of his lectures every time he comes over, we still love him tho."

"volunteering and the medi-things she does are more like hobbies" jeno notes. "if there's another golf course emergency problem, i could ring you so you could get some fieldwork done ahead of your batch" jaemin shrugged as he rubbed his palms "thanks, but my clerkship is right around the corner."

"don't you miss your sister?"

"why wouldn't i? we're basically inseparable despite her being a whiny bitch 24/7"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

don't forget that vote pleek </3