ᶦˣ⋅

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

❑▧✃ ༘

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

bruni

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

bruni

we're all here jennie

hurry ur ass over here chenle's getting fussy

seen

✃ ༘

"look who's still alive, hey vro"

jeno readjusted his backpack as he bears the multiple pats on his shoulders, feeling a sting shooting up from the soreness and stiffness in every tap landed. "you could've stayed home and not rush things y'know?" mark suggested.

"jee even offered to bother someone else to pick her up earlier so i could finish, but a thong decided to smudge into my face about how considerate his professor let them enjoy summer." jeno stretched as the group continued their murmur.

"i don't even know how both you and hyuck are still looking decent while taking engineering, god has favorites." renjun continued to tap his phone, likely checking up on someone. "says the art scholar," jisung (who's in architecture) scoffed as he looked at the art student, who apparently was the least busy person out of the group.

"hey, doesn't mean i'm in arts makes me a free person. you should be wondering how jaemin's still in one piece." they all looked at the medical student as he just shrugged with his hands up.

jeno tries to step back as he started to walk, then halted as he saw the other guys still standing by the store front with their own paperbags, "what?"

"haechan isn't here yet." jeno went back to the guys, "oh wait he replied" renjun starts to read the text out loud. he cleared his throat and mocked the absent male's voice.

"i told yah i'd be late, i just left incheon."

jeno then remembers, "ohhh. he's the one picking up jee..." jaemin who was leaning onto him perked up and whined.

"right. let's go then."

the group now moved along and went window-shopping as they wait for the last member of their squad to arrive. jeno started to check and scrolled up his unread messages. a couple from his own sister as he figured out his sister had her flight delayed twice, and a couple from haechan, which surprised him as a few were sent as early as two in the morning. he pities jinhee's volunteered driver, but like his sister, it was haechan and he couldn't care less. he practically bragged how they're in the same course yet his own professor was considerate unlike his, which got him staying up all night rushing to finish the devil's homework.