ᵛᶦᶦᶦ⋅

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

❑▧✃ ༘

"JINHEE! OVER- OW! THE FUCK?"

and haechan moved at least a feet back from the girl as she continued to swing around a refill pack of febreeze. the airlines didn't allow any pressurized cans for hand-carry so she bought a small pack of sakura scented febreeze she spotted back at the airport to wack her 'hickey' as like she promised. plus she needed a ride home and she's way too tired to drive herself and a passed-out dude from a metal can impact.

jinhee smiled as she waddled to the boy, giving him a bear hug as he did the same back, having his arms around the maiden's waist, ready to swing her around in circles "my biiiitch~" he sing-songed right before he tightened the hug and squeezed the air out of the girl in his grasp.

haechan quickly held the trolley and started to drag jinhee towards the parking lot. jinhee who was still a bit dazed, held on to the taller's hoodie as he continued to speed across the pedestrian lane. after a good distance and the car was now seen over a distance, haechan swung his arm over jinhee's shoulders as he continued to cling to the frazzled maiden, continuing the conversations they had through text. "we're having dunkins for lunch, deal with it."

jinhee shrugged as he let haechan choose whatever he craved for, she knew it was his treat plus she hints he had mc d's already earlier by dawn. hyuck— how jinhee likes to tease haechan with, swooped the luggage with ease as he scooted over to the trunk while the female jeno made her way and buckled herself unto the front seat.

✃ ༘

"AND I THOUGHT IT WAS FINALLY 5 AM BUT IT WAS STILL 3" haechan's yapping overpowered the stereo's music as jinhee continued to sip on her smoothie, feeling a pinch of guilt after making him wait the whole morning thanks to the flight delays; but anyhow it was haechan so she shrugged it out and couldn't care less.

from haechan's stories about his early morning adventures starting from starbucks to the various 24/7 joints across the city, they continued to talk about their lives and whatever topic they missed out on while jinhee had a month off early than the batch and was in japan. from how haechan mentioned about the dreamies wanting to bond more together over summer, to how her brother was on the edge of having a riot against his killjoy professor, and to how haechan wheezed at the memory of the huang's family dog almost squashed the tiny bichon frisé the zhong family over christmas. poor daegal.

"at least you didn't rip your shirt while hiking, and dr. jeon's son was there to witness it!"

"jeon bohyuk? the one from business?" haechan asked.

"no the more attractive one, his older bro. wonwoo," jinhee rubbed her temple as she recalls wonwoo hurried to lend his coat to cover the small ripped area jinhee had while carrying supply boxes.

"tch- this car." haechan cautiously continued to speed across the highway as he honked his horn to the car that overtook him. "anyways, jaemin's waaay prettier" he taunted. jinhee scoffed as she continued to look out the window. "well, i'm guessing he is. i mean, honestly speaking your friend group is really visual, especially jeno 'cause he got my genes" haechan playfully glared through the front mirror, "whatever, the real gorgeous is that donghyuck kid," haechan whistles. "such a hottie- oW! DONT MAKE ME RUN TOWARDS A POLE YOU BITCH"

after calming down the chaos and the small pinch fight haechan started after suddenly pulling up to the side of the road, he went back to being a composed driver and continued to drive back to the city. "you're not that close to jaemin unlike mark or chenji, huh?" he asks while jinhee shook her head.

"jeno talked about it too. i've never had a solo talk with him y'know? i do know his name and info and shit because he's literally jeno's other twin and they're really inseparable-" jinhee clarified. "plus we don't meet often by chance, we're both really busy i guess, he's a med student and i'm, well used to be at the ER almost every week."

"have you at LEAST saw him?" haechan asked. "well, he follows my insta, and i did followed back." jinhee tried recalling, "oh! he's the one with gray-bluish bangs when jen and i dyed our hair blonde!" haechan confirmed as he sighed and recall his friend's mullet phase everyone at uni fawned over.

"anyways, i'll be meeting those dumbasses later by the mall, i could buy you some shirts, i could also give some of mine since you love huge shirts." haechan continued driving.

"nah, i'll buy it myself, you spoil me too much." it's a fact and haechan could only smile. "i could take an uber home, you're already late and you're running of 4 hours of sleep." haechan quickly looked at jinhee as he silently nodded. "you could tag along, jee." jinhee shook her head as she insisted to head home after buying a new shirt. "at least greet jeno, he's your brother after all."

"if he finds me, sure. but i'll still be meeting him at home, hickey."

"and at least say something to jaemin cause that boy won't stop sulking about how he feels left out about the jinhee moments we talk about."

"jinhee moments, you say?" jinhee tone suddenly turned cocky

"bitch" haechan sneered as he stops on a red light

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

henlo i'm back and i met my class just a while ago hnngh
p.s this chapter's a mess and just pure shit so in veronica park i say sarreh and yea just some jinhee-haechan moments
don't forget the votes and i welcome comments!

s this chapter's a mess and just pure shit so in veronica park i say sarreh and yea just some jinhee-haechan momentsdon't forget the votes and i welcome comments!