ˣᵛᶦᶦᶦ⋅

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

❑▧✃ ༘

(holy crap we're in the 18th chap and we arent near to the main story im- im sorry if this is vv slow-paced or burned KJDHFKHFK )

it has been two weeks after both jinhee and jeno helped out the café and jinhee felt a bit nervous. it's been a while since she last worked for kun, probably around her junior and senior year at high school right before she kept helping out the hospital. 

and especially hearing how one of the employees ended up on probation. that dude accidentally shaved off a patch of hair and the customer was not happy. his potentials were too good to lose so kun placed him on probation instead, jinhee taking over his shifts.

jeno who was by the living room's couch heard shuffling from outside. the main door swung open to see jinhee in a facemask and a huge hoodie that belonged to either haechan or jeno himself. 

jeno casually welcomed his sister home and helped her with a few paper bags. "where have you been jee?" jeno asked as jinhee breathed out. "the barber, i had a few reviews and tests." jeno nodded his head in return. 

jinhee first disappeared to her room to change out of her now-itchy outfit and came back in more breathable and comfy pajamas. jinhee quickly sat beside jeno and joined along in whatever the tv played. "sis, this is a very crucial question and you're deciding for two people."

jinhee looked at jeno. "should i chop off this mullet?" jeno sounded as if he was indeed in pure confusion. "it's getting really hot but i really like how it looks on me but it's also itchy and... i don't know." jeno sprawled across the couch. 

"it's better if you do, plus yours grows back quickly." jinhee touched the lower half of his hair. "if you want i could sched you in tomorrow, i could be your barber." jeno slowly sat upright again as he slouched. "okay then. make that two people since haechan couldn't decide too." jinhee silently took note and sent a text to her temporary boss.

✃ ༘

"dude, just admit you like jinhee noona !"

chenle whined in excitement as he continues to bother jaemin, who was sitting on his desk chair. jisung was there watching them amused as haechan continued to tease along, seeing that he had exclusive access to the one and only "miss lee jinhee". "HOW COULD YOU FALL FOR THAT BITCH? I'D RATHER FALL FOR MILK OVER THERE" haechan's voice amplified the whole room.

"you already fell for me dumbass." mark giggled as he made a kissy face towards haechan, taunting him. renjun was just laying on the bed beside mark, being unusually silent as he switched between his phone and the conversation.

"do i have to write a four-paragraphed essay do defend myself? no i don't!" jaemin defends as the two standing boys refused to believe. "and out of all the cups you could re-use, you used the one jinhee made you." haechan continues to hold the plastic cup as he speaks. "it's because i ended up studying at home! moonbox was having a peak hour!" jaemin took the cup away from his friend and returned all the scattered pens into it. 

"and i don't have any feelings for her. i barely got to speak to her— actually, formally meet her. it's just a big deal for me because i can't understand what you guys are talking about whenever she's the topic. i've been absent whenever there are meets because the gods apparently don't want me to. in conclusion, i feel damned left out." 

"are you sure?" renjun finally spoke as jaemin nodded, everybody, washing him with comforts.

ding

"nice. okay me and jeno are having a haircut tomorrow. who wants in?" haechan announced.

"just had a trim" there goes mark.

"lele and i are going to sungchan's house for his mom's birthday" there goes the chenji tandem.

"i'll be at school to check on the art supplies for our class, pres duties" and there goes the art scholar renjun.

.

.

.

"i'm only going because your stare is basically forcing me at this point. sly bitch" jaemin rolled his eyes went back to cleaning his desk. 

"no it's because you loooove me" haechan jumped on jaemin's back, attempting to give his cheeks a few kissies.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

OMG ITS THE BARBER SCENE NEXT I AM NERVOUS