Babies!?

There's a fine line between morals and seemingly, Hatsume Mei has no idea what that line is, because currently she is snooping about the grounds of UA in a recognisable orange ninja outfit. On her belt is a series of vials and needles that she is using to collect DNA samples from her unwilling and unaware "participants" all for the sake of an experiment she is plotting. This experiment is mainly being done to fill the power void left by All Might but the results won't be seen for quite some time. Mainly she is collecting blood and other DNA samples from some of the students. The male subject that she is currently *ehem.* 'Extracting DNA from' is the unassuming but insanely powerful ninth holder of One for All, Midoriya Izuku. Her theory is that his quirk can act as a power booster to the other subjects in an effort to create vastly powerful quirks with little to no backlash. However there is a problem, she can not simply create a quirk but what she can do is create embryos that have the possibility of possessing these quirks. With both subjects possessing quirks the experimental subject being created should, in theory, have a combined version of their powers.

Cutting the vaguality of what is above, if anyone reading this hasn't already guessed what she is doing, Hatsume Mei has decided to create living breathing babies using the DNA of several powerful female students and a single male student with unbelievable power. How did she come up with this? Well, mainly boredom really but after the recent events of a giant kaiju-esc villain terrorising a city all to try to abduct a small child, she realised that maybe there's a bit of a power gap present. So, a list of some of the stronger female students in the hero courses was made and samples of not only egg cells but blood and small tissues were taken from each of them. The process was painless but kinda violates several human rights causes on human experimentation, but medical science wouldn't be where it is without a few deranged psychopaths now would it?

In the lab, Hatsume types away at her computer, doing all the requisite math required for this experiment. After which, she takes the blood samples and runs it through a DNA sequencing machine to figure out what genes dictate the quirks. After finding this, she takes the DNA coding and copies it into the egg cells of each specimen she procured. From there she carefully uses the genetic material from Izuku to inseminate the egg cells before placing the now fertilized embryos in an artificial womb for the gestation period. With placing the last embryo inside the artificial womb, she turns on the supercomputer to keep each and every one of the embryos alive and well. With a yawn and the sun coming through the blinds of the lab, she walks over to the coffee maker inside the laboratory and prepares herself a cup. As she sips the liquid she smiles seeing as part one of the experiment is a success and the embryos will be fully developed in 9 days.

9 Days Later.

The day Hatsume started this plan, the students were completely unaware of what she had done, though they woke up a little lethargic after having some blood drawn. However there was no heroics training that day and before long they were back to their typical chipper self. Currently, a certain green haired power quirk wielder is heading towards the support course with a brunette by the name of Ochako Uraraka, a raven haired beauty called Momo Yaoyorozu and a purple haired punk looking girl by the name of Kyoka Jirou. At the entrance, they discovered three members of class B that seemed to be at the giant steel door to the workplace for a similar reason.

"Hey Yaomomo." An orange haired girl by the name of Itsuka Kendo waved at Momo for her to happily greet her friend.

"It's nice to see you again, Kendo. Are you all here for upgrades?"

"Yeah. I was kinda hoping for some kind of gloves that grow along with my hands. Pony and Kinoko were looking for things to help their defenses or ways to make their quirks more suitable for them." The orange haired class rep mentions her classmates Kinoko Komroi and Pony Tsunatori beside her. Kinoko eating a bowl of Mushroom risotto for no apparent reason and slaps Pony's hand as she tries to grab a mushroom with her fingers.