UA Daycare

Nothing brings about changes in infrastructure and architecture like the collapse of entire buildings due to the manifestation of powerful quirks. The Midoriya infants destruction of the primary school hall of UA grounds has brought about a new construction effort for the campus. The staff decided on attempting to baby proof the campus by any means necessary. On top of the reconstruction of the campus at the taxpayers expense, UA has gone about making an above ground bunker meant to act as the nursery for the infantile living weapons. Right now, the children as well as their mothers, loving father and Bakugou had begun their journey towards the newly created nursery. The latter of the two however looked as if they were ready to fall over any second while holding Omoiyari and Taiho.

"Now I see why you look like a walking corpse half the time, I feel like I can barely even survive the day."

"You get used to it." A ball came barreling at the kids for Bakugou to willingly take the hit and avoid the chance of Taiho getting hit. "ALRIGHT! WHO WANTED TO HIT MY LITTLE SISTER!? I DARE YOU TO COME OUT!" Monoma was in the distance beginning to laugh hysterically. "Oh you're a fucking Deadman." Before the ash blond could do anything, a strange air pressure attack came at him. To the side, Izuku held his arm out while Omoiyari was hugging his side. "For once, I like the fact you beat me to the punch. Nice job Zonku."

"Thanks." The two continued on to join the group again and get to the newly formed facility.

"Woah. That's big." The group came to the area to see the place was notably larger than any class they had before. The area was completely clear with soft carpeting with stuff above where the kids could reach as well as with everything needed to help the kids grow. "Wait a sec, there's stuff in here that the kids aren't old enough for." Izuku mentioned for Nezu to come out from the side on top of Aizawa's shoulder.

"You are correct in your assumption Mr. Midoriya. However, we have one new member joining in."

Everyone looked around before a small girl that had whie hair and a horn on her head drawing on what looked like a coloring book. "Eri!" Izuku came over for the small girl to look over and see Izuku.

"Deku?" Eri had gotten up for Izuku to kneel down and look at her eye to eye.

"It's great to see you again. How are you?"

"I've been good." Seeing the small infant in his arms, Eri looked and watched Omoiyari move around in his arms. "Who's that?"

"Oh, well there's been a lot that happened recently. To make a long story short, I'm now a dad of a lot of kids."

Eri looked around to see everyone in the group holding a kid. "Where did they come from?"

"To make a long story short, Hatsume made them all in test tubes. It's hard to explain what she did, but she's made all of us a kid and this is why this place was made." Aizawa gave everything straight for Eri to understand the bare minimum of what was happening.

"So Deku is a daddy now?" Everyone nodded. "So why am I here?"

"I'm kinda wondering that too." Izuku responded.

"Well, since Ms. Eri's only living relative as far as we can tell is in a comatose state, she is going to be officially under the care of UA. Because of this, we decided to help with having you rehabilitated into human life again. Since adults are going to possibly be a problem, we decided to help get you started on this step to recovery." Nezu went into explanation of what this was for the girls to start dropping off the kids. As they did, Mt. Lady and Mitsuki stayed with the group for Eri to look a little fearful seeing two people she doesn't know with her. "It will be alright Ms. Eri. For the next few days, Mr. Aizawa here will be helping you so you can get adjusted without any fears of accidents with your quirk."