School Day Troubles

The abnormally large family began heading towards the school grounds with several eyes on them. Most people looking thought that UA should be ashamed to have people that had children in while others thought rather unkind things about the girls. This somewhat hit Ibara the most since her religion looked down on teen mothers significantly. She looked at Budonoki who was sleeping away with a bit of pity knowing she was his mother. This only stopped when she felt a hand on her shoulder.

"Don't let these people get to you. It's none of our fault and it takes a lot of courage to be able to take on the role of a parent this young." Izuku reassured the vine quirk girl for her to smile.

"Thank you. I needed some assistance."

"Anytime." The group kept walking until they were at the crossroads for where they needed to part. They said their goodbyes before Izuku and the 1-A girls came to the door. "Well. This'll be fun to explain."

"All we must do is say that this was Hatsume's idea and none of us planned for it."

"No offense Yaomomo, but I don't see this going so easily."

"Especially with how Mineta acted this morning." Tsu agreed with Mina while Izuku began holding Toshi in his arms.

"Well, we'll face the music regardless and begin working for something to handle this after." Izuku looked at the girls before letting them be mentally prepared for anything some of their classmates might say. As the door opened, they witnessed Iida trying to calm Mineta down.

"Slow down Mineta! You are not making any sense!"

"I'M TELLING YOU! MIDORIYA HAS KIDS WITH ALL THE BABES IN CLASS A AND B!" The small pervert shouted in panic at this. "THERE THEY ARE! I TOLD YOU!" The children were startled awake reacting as babies typically do and start crying before Izuku glared at Mineta.
    The holder of One for All had a scowl on his face that could kill a dozen men, and the only reason he isn't skinning Mineta alive is that he is currently bouncing his son in his arms. Katsuki arches an eyebrow seeing Deku hold a miniature version of himself and furrows his eyebrows as he places the baby back in the harness. Wanting to take a closer look at the infant, he walks up to the mini Deku and inspects the child's face. With his finger and index to his chin Katsuki eyes over the small child who merely stares blankly at Katsuki.

    "Yep. you're Deku's brat that for sure. I'm going to guess that you're round-face's brat too. She was getting fat." Katsuki says getting Ochako to shout in protest.

    "Hey!" She shouts in disapproval.

    "See! I'm not a liar! He's the spitting image of Midoriya!" Mineta declares pointing at the small child. Toshinori looks at the small man very unamused before belching loudly, everybody is taken aback as a torrent of green fire is spewed from the infant's maw and chars Mineta. The grape themed midget screams in searing pain, Katsuki stares wide eyed at the burning grape then back at the baby who is now clapping at the sight of the partially incinerated pervert.

    "Woah... What's his name?" Katsuki asks, pointing at the small child.

    "Seriously, you're asking what my son's name is? You don't even know mine!" Ochako protests, the explosion quirk user grunts before scowling at her.

    "Yes I do, Uraraka. I make it a point to actually learn the names of people who came close to fucking beating me at something. You came within 2 feet of beating me at the sports festival, and it pains me to say it but you actually caught me off guard. Don't get me wrong I still can't fucking stand you and most of these extras but, I know Deku's name but I still call him Deku much like you do. Now, what is the brat's name?"