Parents Day

Ok, before I start this I wanna get one thing straight with people. Stop asking for this story everywhere. I get it, you like it and you're excited for new chapters to come out. Unfortunately, you demotivate working on it to constantly ask for it. Now that I have my little statement out of the way, enjoy.

A woman with purple hair walked in first to kneel down and have Matsu start crawling to her. "Well aren't you a little carpet crawler? What's someone as cute as you doing in a school for heroes? Trying to make your cuteness a weapon against villainy?" The infant began to giggle a bit for Kyoka to get up and grab her daughter.

"Hey mom. How've you and dad been?"

"We've been good. But why are there kids in your school?"

"More importantly, why do they look like you all?" A man with blond hair and features of a bull points out.

"Daddy!" Pony jumped up and tackled the man she said was her father for the angry looking bull man to smile.

"How's my cute little Pony?" He held the horned girl up to the ceiling to stare at Pony. "You're looking even more like a beautiful woman each and every day. But you're still my little calf at heart."

As the parents walked in, a couple that had black hair and onyx colored eyes noticed a small girl that resembled their daughter as a child to ask about her. "Whose children are these?"

"Father I think you should sit down for this answer-"

"Momo. Did you do something you weren't supposed to?" Trying to find the best words to explain it, the Creation quirk user paused for a moment to irritate her father. "Please tell me you did not get pregnant at this school."

"I didn't!"

"Then why does this child look like you when you were an infant!?" The outburst made Izumi start to cry for Momo to grab her daughter and start calming her down. "Somebody has five seconds to answer why this child looks like my daughter and why the child has that man's hair color in her's before I launch a full investigation into the school!"

"Alright. Let's calm down for a moment sir and we'll explain this the best we can." Nemuri tried to calm the CEO's anger while starting with the elephant in the room. "To make a long story short, these children are all biologically related to Midoriya over here and one of the women in this dormitory you all walked into."

"WHAT!?" The parents all shouted for a blue haired woman to walk up to Nejire.

"Nejire! What have I told you about making babies!?"

"That I should wait till I'm older so the stork doesn't give me one too early. But I didn't get the stork to give me this baby. The pink haired woman over there did."

"Stop lying."

"I'm not lying mama. She made the baby that is mine and Midoriya's."

"Have you been listening to crazy people again!?"

"Well....yes, but this is true."

"How does that even work then if it was? Huh!?"

"I can answer that one Mrs. Hado." Ryukyu comes over with Ryoto in her hands. "You see, Hatsume fairly recently had taken genetic samples of us and mixed it with Midoriya's to create a genetically fertilized embryo. She then put it in an incubator that not long after gave birth to these little ones. Technically speaking, your daughter had no part in your grandchild's birth and neither did Midoriya."

"Wait, so this woman violated your pact of purity Ibara?" A man with green hair that looked as if it was grass asked for Ibara to think about it before replying.