Day Out

A few days passed since the storm with everything going back to normal. As with any storm, the world sees problems, they hear about it for a few days, and it becomes just a memory to people as long as there's no damage done. Today though, Aizawa sat in the common space of the newly formed Next Gen Alliance as it's called to speak with the group of mothers and their children's father. "You all are going to burn yourselves out. Take days to be normal for once and have a relationship that isn't centered around the children."

"...What?" The pro teacher pinched the bridge of his nose before showing a handful of papers.

"These are stress tests given to you all by Recovery Girl. As a whole, your stress levels are starting to rise up. For Miruko, Ryukyu, Midnight and Mt. Lady, it's less prominent. For you kids however, it is a notable growth than you normally would have in your body. It's understandable knowing what you're dealing with, but keeping it in check is important. Especially for you, Midoriya." Aizawa put the green haired boy's stress sheet out for everyone to see, showing his results. "In yours, we've discovered that the level of stress you have is far exceeding something you should handle. Given this, Recovery Girl demanded that you take time to recharge yourself. With that being the case, you all should also consider treating your relationship with a little more care."

"Why? We're not doing anything bad....yet." Yuu points this out while saying the last word to herself while looking away.

"I'm saying this because you all, as I've been told, plan for the specialty marriage offer. I know it's not my place to speak on someone else's relationship and frankly if it wouldn't cause future problems for me, I wouldn't care. But if you truly wish to continue down this route, you all need to be able to interact positively with one another without having something that forces you to be passive aggressive at the worst if you show animosity towards one another."

"So in short, you want us to go on dates?" Mina asked, trying to understand her teacher's logic while Arai began climbing on her.

"Do what you want. I don't care. Just make sure his stress lowers, your stress doesn't rise and I don't have to tell parents why they're having a second grandchild come their way."

Everyone nodded with Aizawa leaving the dormitory. "Alright. Time for some fun with Mido!" Setsuna raised her fist in the air with Kibo doing the same as her mother.

"Remember what Aizawa said. Don't jump the kid's bones yet unless you've got a rubber on him." Yuki began crawling on his mother's lap and laying belly down with a bit of happiness. "This really is getting annoying having so many munchkins on me." Rumi points this out as Aka crawls up and on top of her head.

Trying to get the situation back under control, Momo tried to think of a plan in which they could handle this. "Ok. Why don't we split this up within three groups. Since the number of girls would be close to equal in this, I suggest we split us up with classes and have everyone else in another."

Himiko started counting with Mei choosing to move in within the last few days to see one flaw with this logic. "There's six in class A. Seven in class B. And seven left if you count the madwoman who did this."

"Hey. I might have done this without any of your consents, but at least I'm not a psycho."

"I'm not a psycho. I'm different. There's a huge gap between those."

"The only difference between those is one is a generic term and one is being more specific of the 'difference'. Try to make a better logic between those." Ryuko points out not exactly fond of how the phrasing was done.

"Unfortunately, we can't split the group up evenly even if we tried. Not only that, but Toga being out in the public will also cause problems. She'd have to be in eye contact with the heroes. Arguably, taking her away from the heroes is a no-go with all of the heroes being with her being the safest route we can go. Also, if we stay with our classes, that would make it easier for us to manage since the majority of us are around one another for an extended period of a day to plan out what to do."