Park Playdate

The next day came with the girls coming out of their dorms to a somewhat similar scene of Izuku being covered in children as well as baby spit, vomit and smelling like someone had an accident on him during the night.

    "Poor Midoriya." Ryuko said while pulling her child off of Izuku's right hip. "And I hope you weren't as much trouble for him, little one." Ryuto smiled and rested his head on his mother's chest. "I guess this makes you a mama's boy."

    One by one, the girls pulled their kids off Izuku who they allowed to sleep with a comfy blanket over him. "I feel kinda bad we leave the kid like this. Anything we can do to help?"

    Ochako thought about Yuu's comment before getting an idea. "Maybe we can give him a day out since this well...kinda messed with his life."

    "Hey! I didn't ask to be a mom of three snot rockets!" Rumi states while having two of her children in her arms and Yuki on her head holding onto his mother's ears."

    "Do not call such angelic children 'snot rockets'! They are a blessing in disguise!" Shiozaki shouted in annoyance while Budonoki started playing with her hair. "Budonoki sweetie, please don't play with mommy's hair. You could hurt her."

    "Guess it's up to me to make something worthy of refilling our darling little father's tank." Nemuri walked out in nothing but an apron that hardly covered her chest and cut off to look like a loincloth near her hips.

    "PUT SOMETHING DECENT ON WOMAN! THERE'S CHILDREN HERE!" Itsuka shouted while blocking the view of her kids so they wouldn't see the madness in front of them.

    "What. It's customary for a woman to wear something that will 'arouse' her husband."

    All the girls went red before Momo poked a hole in her logic. "First of all, Midoriya is not any of our husbands. Second, don't wear something so revealing in front of the children since it would be a bad influence. Third and most importantly, I think Midoriya would fall unconscious if you wore something like that in front of him."

    "They're babies, they only understand that we are their Momma's and we have milk for them to drink. Aside from that and maybe their names. They're not aware enough to see this as a bad influence and Izuku is the father of my baby so that makes him my husband." Nemuri defends herself, her choice of words and clothing.

    "Where's the ring then bitch?!" Yuu snaps yelling at Nemuri.

    "Kitchen drawer... left of the fridge... in the back." Izuku murmurs, causing Nemuri to walk over to the drawer and pull out a simple ring pop candy.

    "Oh, It's candy." This defeated tone coming from Nemuri causes several of the others to start laughing, even some of the babies to giggle.

    A few more hours passed with the girls able to change Nemuri into an attire that at least covers her body a little better. Granted it was a tank top that showed off her stomach and booty shorts that looked almost like underwear, it was still better than the alternative she had on by a narrow margin. They were also able to get Izuku up and going to get something to eat inside him before thinking of plans that they could do.

    "So what should we do for today?" The girls and Izuku had gotten the school work needed for the day done and were somewhat at a dead end for any ideas on what they should do.

    "Maybe we can have an arm wrestling match!" Rumi pointed this out for many to immediately reject this.

    "We could bring our children to get baptized." Everyone stared at Ibara who held a rather serious look.

    "Maybe try and mess with the boys and say Mido was able to actually get pros pregnant. I think they deserve to be messed with after the crap Mineta and Kaminari started." Mina points out with a laugh.