𝟕▬ι═ﺤ𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧▬ι═ﺤ

▬▬ι═══════ﺤ༶•┈┈♛┈┈•༶-═══════ι▬▬

DAYS AND YEARS WENT BY WITH THEIR PARENTS DOING WHAT THEY TOLD AKI,

being parents towards Y/N who was delighted at how she was being treated while Aki kept a close eye on them.

Their mother would usually bring Y/N shopping whenever she was free and would doll her up every time, bringing home no less than five bags of designer products every time they go out. Her mother was also becoming warmer towards her, always talking to her, teaching her about things that mothers would usually teach their kids, even giving her fashion and make-up tips.

Their father, on the other hand, became hands-on on training the two siblings, a bit softer towards Y/N but still stern and also more strict towards Akinori, not that their eldest minded. Before, Akiro usually doesn't care if Y/N gets hurt whenever he watches the two spar but now, he even goes as far as giving her tips and pointing out her mistakes as well as Aki's, a thing that surprised the eldest.

They were living up to what they said and it was making Y/N happy.

However, Akinori didn't lower his guard.

His suspicions didn't go just because their parents were acting more 'parent-like', in fact, it only heightened his suspicions even more. That's why, whenever Y/N would be around their parents, he would always be there. Whenever Hima would take Y/N to the mall or Akiro would train her, he was always there, even if they were just inside the house, as long as she was with them.

He had a bad feeling ever since their parents started to act like this even before the accident occurred and ever since then, he became more wary about their parents. Their change of heart was very suspicious, especially after giving him plain answers.

He knew their parents more than anyone, and he knows for a fact that they were the type of people to not do something without a reason.

As for how his relationship with Y/N was going, it was now stronger than ever and he was more overprotective than before.

Akinori was scared. You could say he was traumatized for what happened to Y/N who got into a car accident in less than ten minutes of him not looking at her. So to keep him sane and his sister extra safe, for once, he and their parents came to an agreement; to not let her out of the house, restricting her from any outdoor interaction.

Y/N was sent back to being homeschooled and was not allowed to go out of the house unless she was with Hima who brings more than ten guards with them and rents the whole place they were going to, resulting to only them being the only customers in the shop, mall, or restaurant. It was for extra precautions considering their status.

Aki knew what he was doing was damaging Y/N bit by bit, he was hiding her from the world and seeing her sad because of it makes his heart ache as well. It was hard to see her gazing outside their house with that lost and empty look in her eyes but he had to be strong, thinking that what he was doing was only for her, for her safety.

Something he wouldn't risk losing ever again.

It was hard, that's for sure.

However, his friends and Yukira helped them both along the way.

A few months after the accident, Mira and Aki got together and the girl began to frequently visit Y/N whenever she could after her and Aki's class since they were classmates. She would play with her or bake with her and Yukira which the younger very much enjoyed.