𝟏𝟔▬ι═ﺤ𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐅𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐡▬ι═ﺤ

▬▬ι═══════ﺤ༶•┈┈♛┈┈•༶-═══════ι▬▬

"THERE'S THIS GUY I'VE KNOWN EVER SINCE I WAS A KID."

"We lived next to each other so we weren't really super close or anything." Mikey smiled as he continued reminiscing his childhood memories, "You know, he would always try to fight me and of course, I'd kick his ass every single time."  He continued his smile turning into a grin.

"He kept on picking fights with you?  He must've been pretty dumb." Takemichi said with a strained grin.

"Dumb, huh?"

"N-No! I-I mean—"

"That's what Quinny-chin would also usually call him since he always makes her tutor him in every lesson even though she's younger than us." Mikey said with a chuckle.

'He was friends with Miss Quinn too? So Mikey, Miss Quinn, and Mikey's friend have been together since they were kids. And Miss Quinn's younger than them...' Takemichi thought.

Mikey turned to the faux blonde beside him, his smile unwavering, "It was the guy that punched you earlier."

"Heh, which one?"

Mikey slowly averted his gaze back to the floor, "The 1st Division Captain, Baji Keisuke."

Takemichi looked at him in realization as he remembered the long black-haired guy that punched him out of nowhere, then announced he was then an enemy of Toman.

"Is that why... Mitsuya yelled those words at him when he walked away?"

Mikey turned to him, "Hmm? You mean the whole 'what do you think Quinn will feel' thing?" 

"Yeah..."

"Then yeah. Although Baji and I met first, he became closer with Quinny-chin that if he was allowed to, he would happily let himself be glued to her at all times. He would always put Quinny-chin first before himself or anyone else." 'And I know why' Mikey continued in his mind before looking at Takemichi, "He's kinda unpredictable, right?" 

"Yeah, I still don't know why he punched me..."

Mikey let out a hearty laugh, "He's always been like that. He would punch someone who simply passed by just because he was tired. He would set a car on fire just because he was hungry."

"I-I see..." Takemichi said, face filled with horror and disbelief.

"Quinny-chin would always scold him for doing so, especially after we met her again after the acc—"

Takemichi looked at the shorter blonde in curiosity, noticing how Mikey abruptly cut himself off and his face contorted into something that looked rather... sad. Gone was the wide grin he had earlier.

Not long after, a small smile crept on his lips once more, "Anyway, that's what he's like and he's one of Toman's founding members."

"Founding members?"

"Toman was created when I was a first-year in middle school by Draken, Mitsuya, Pah-chin, Baji, and me."

"So the five of you?"