𝟗▬ι═ﺤ𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐕𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭▬ι═ﺤ

▬▬ι═══════ﺤ༶•┈┈♛┈┈•༶-═══════ι▬▬

THE NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL,

it was the same routine all over again, wake up early, get ready, arrive at school an hour early, and do something to pass the remaining time before class starts. It was an automatic routine Y/N does every school day, a dull and boring routine she has gotten used to but grown to like.

However, it seems like the rest of the school year will be more interesting than she thought.

Ten minutes before class, a certain bright blonde-haired boy entered the classroom, his face was all bruised up and some were even covered with small bandage patches that weren't sticking onto his skin too much. She followed his figure with watchful eyes as he went to his seat and sat down.

Takemichi couldn't shake off this weird feeling. He felt uncomfortable as if he was being....watched.

He looked around the room to see if anyone was staring at him but saw no one. Maybe he was just paranoid because of everything that happened and he was now imagining things. He shook his head before placing it on top of his desk.

Y/N shifted her gaze when she saw that Takemichi was looking around so she won't be caught staring at him. She didn't expect that he would feel her gaze on him since she was concealing it very well and was trying to not make it obvious but the intensity of her stare caused him to find out, I guess. 

When she saw him lower his guard, she stared at him once more, tilting her head as thoughts ran through her complex mind.

Why am I only noticing him now? There's nothing special about him, but, why do I have this feeling that he is? That there is something behind that plain-looking face?

"Good morning, class."

The h/c haired girl removed her gaze from the oblivious blonde when she heard their first teacher enter the room, standing up to greet him along with her other classmates. The day went on normally, teachers coming in for their class and students either listening or sleeping in class.

Y/N was either. She already understands this lesson and was just taking down notes just in case, like always. Hours passed by and it was now their last class before school is over for the day. When their last teacher began to write some important parts of the lesson on the board, the girl heard Takemichi mumbling as she wrote down notes.

She could make out most of what he was mumbling and his words caused her eyebrows to furrow.

'Making sure to not let them meet?' What in hell is this dude talking about? I would understand if he has gone cray-cray though. His actions yesterday is enough to conclude so-

"Oi, what school are you bastards from?!"

"Get the hell out!"

Y/N woke up from her deep thinking after hearing loud shouting coming from outside their classroom. The rest of the class seemed to have heard this as well since they all turned their head to the door, even the teacher stopped from writing whatever he was going to write on the board when he heard the commotion.

The door to their classroom then slid open, revealing a blonde-haired boy that made Y/N's pretty eyes go wide before she hid her face by placing her forehead on top of her folded arms that were also on top of the desk as if she was sleeping. Luckily she was in the seat at the farthest back so there was a very unlikely chance that he would see her.