𝟏𝟓▬ι═ﺤ𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭▬ι═ﺤ

▬▬ι═══════ﺤ༶•┈┈♛┈┈•༶-═══════ι▬▬

"Y/N-chin."

"Hmm?" The said girl hummed in acknowledgment, not raising her gaze from the papers she were reading.

"Y/N-chinnnn."

"Hmm?" She hummed once more, a bit louder but still not batting an eyelash at the owner of the voice.

The person who kept on calling her had a very visible pout on his lips because of the lack of attention. His dark orbs remained on the busy h/c haired girl who still hasn't glanced at him, his pout becoming more visible by the second.

Having enough of the lack of attention, he stood up from the girl's bed and walked to her desk, where she was seated with her back facing him.

"Manji!"

Y/N yelped when she suddenly felt two hands draped themselves on her neck from behind, the blonde now hugging her neck. He placed his chin on her head before shifting and placing his left cheek on her head, his eyes now darted to the sheets of paper she was reading.

"What are those?"

Recovering from the slight fright, fixed her reading glasses, "New deals for this month." She then sighed, "October just began and I already have my whole schedule for the next five months filled with meetings and shit."

"Your parents aren't giving you a break, huh?"

"When did they ever?"

Despite the fact that the girl made a chuckle in the end, Mikey didn't fail to notice the bitterness and sarcasm in it. Her answer caused him to change his pout into a frown.

The blonde then removed himself from the girl who continued what she was doing prior. He then turned her swivel chair to face him before removing her reading glasses and carefully placing them on her desk.

"Manjiro, what is it?" The confused girl asked as she watch her blonde childhood best friend take away the papers from her hands and neatly place them on the table.

Mikey then held out a hand, "You've been working on these non-stop for three hours straight already. I think it's time for your break." He then frowned even more, "Plus, I'm tired from watching you do all that."

The girl deadpanned at him, "You didn't even do anything but watch me while you were spread out on my bed."

"That's the point. I'm already tired just by watching you."

Y/N rolled her eyes before placing her hand on his. Mikey squeezed her hand gently and pulled her up to stand. He then led her to the girl's bed.

The moment she felt the soft mattress beneath her legs, she immediately felt all the tiredness from the whole day of working get to her. She was about to let her back rest on the headboard but before she could, Mikey swiftly pulled her to lay down on his chest as he leaned on the headboard.

"Manji..." Y/N tried to push herself up, placing a hand on Mikey's chest and the other on the bed, but the blonde stopped her by wrapping his arm behind her back, reaching her forearm, and pushing her back down with the other, caging her in his arms.