18*

~Clementine's POV~

Ryder snapped the fabric of my panties against my sensitive flesh, making me whimper and arch my back off the bed in desperation. He let out a sexy groan and I felt his fingers teasing me between my thighs, gently trailing his touch over my core through the fabric of my panties. "God, I can already feel how wet you are for me."

I moaned softly, writhing my hips as I peered up at him, well aware that my need was likely written all over my face for him to see. "Oh, god." I whispered, biting down on my bottom lip. He merely hummed, suddenly pushing my panties to the side to expose my core. At first my instinct was to close my legs, but I managed to force myself not to. "Fuck." Ryder swore, gently dragging the tips of two of his long fingers through my folds, feeling me. I couldn't help but to moan, absentmindedly spreading my legs a little farther apart. "You're so gorgeous, Clementine."

My heart skipped a beat as he leaned over me, placing his free hand beside my head whilst his other slowly rubbed between my folds, spreading my wetness around. I peered up at him, my lips parting as he gently bit my bottom lip, tugging at it with a sly smile growing across his face. A whimper escaped me and he grinned wickedly, kissing slowly along my jaw, his mouth just ghosting teasingly across my skin.

"You're teasing me, Ry." I whined, bucking my hips into his hand, trying to get him to touch me. I was riled up, too aroused for my own good.

"Yeah, and you love it still, don't you?" He murmured, nipping at my earlobe. A strangled moan left my lips as I gripped the back of his neck, letting my fingers slide up to tangle into his soft, dark brown hair. "Yes. Please don't stop." I pleaded, digging my head back into the comfort of my pillows. The growl that left his lips was low and husky, making my core clench needily. I was lucky that his long fingers weren't inside me, so he couldn't feel the way my core tightened with desperation.

"Shit, Tiny," He swore in a low, husky voice. I felt his hand tightly grip onto the fabric of my panties, a squeal leaving my lips when he suddenly yanked them from my body, pulling them down until he tugged them from around my ankles and threw them to his bedroom floor.

"I love how soaking fucking wet you get, all for me, baby." He told me in gravelly tone, practically groaning into my ear as he pressed his erection firmly against my core. It was as if he refused to leave, and that was certainly not something that I was about to complain about. "Tell me how long you've wanted me like this, Ry. Please." I pleaded to him, staring up into his dark brown, lust filled eyes.

A sly, playful smile sat on his handsome face as he looked at me. "I've been thinking about this for fucking weeks now, Clementine." He swore, his large hands clutching around my wide hips. I could feel his touch dipping lower and lower until one long digit pushed into into me, slowly until I whimpered softly at the feeling of the stretch and writhed my hips. "You've got such a tight little pussy, don't you, Tiny? When was the last time you had your pussy pleased?" He murmured, voice low as he spoke. I whined as I writhed against his body, feeling the weight of his large body against mine. His bicep tightened as he held himself over me, watching my face contort with pleasure.

"I can't remember." I whispered, biting on my bottom lip as he began to add a second finger whilst simultaneously using his thumb to play with my clit. He almost growled, pressing his long digits into me deeper, until he reached knuckle deep. "Oh, fuck." I gasped when he began to tease my clit a little more, rubbing it in small circles as he curled his fingers within me. I moaned his name, arching my back as I gave a gentle tug to his hair, my fingers threading through the strands.

His erection could be felt pressed against my thigh, digging into me as he rubbed me harder, building me up higher and higher until I was on the very edge. "I-I'm gonna cum, Ry." I moaned, lifting my hips into his hand absentmindedly. It was right in front of me, so close that I moaned louder, my thighs beginning to shake. Then, right as I was about to fall over the edge, he stopped, abandoning my clit before I could reach my high. I cried out, whimpering as he began to pump his fingers within me, my arousal dripping from his fingers and leaking from me rapidly. "Please!" I begged, spreading my thighs a little wider.