23*

~Ryder's POV~

"Please take me already." Clementine practically whimpered, her body writhing beneath me. I stared down at her, my grip loosening on her throat out of sheer surprise. I hadn't been expecting to hear those words, and they just made my cock throb with desire.

"Now?" I whispered, staring down at her in surprise. She nodded her head as she stared into my eyes with those pretty blue eyes of hers, a pink flush across her cheeks. I'd imagined her looking at me like this many times—all flushed and needy as she asked me to give her what she wanted. None of my fantasies had prepared me for the real thing and it had me reeling. "Please, Ry." She begged in a soft voice, grinding herself up against my erection again to try to get enough friction to soothe the ache between her thick thighs. It was when I squeezed her breast and she moaned that I realized I still had my hand there, causing me to move it beside her head instead.

"You drive me crazy." I sighed out, pushing her hands off of me as I rose back onto my knees. She looked good, perhaps even better, from up here, where I could see every bit of her. From her flushed and needy face to the way she shifted her hips, nipples prodding against the fabric of her shirt and her thighs clenching together tightly, I saw all of it. Knowing that I'd caused it just made it even better. She was all mine to enjoy, to tease and rile up and please.

"Are you wet, Tiny? Tell me you need me to fuck that little pussy and maybe I'll give you what you want right now." I hummed, grasping her thighs before I spread them apart before me. Almost immediately, she had her long, pale legs clamping around my hips, whimpering as she looked up at me and tried to pull me down onto her. "Say it." I growled, my cock aching with need for her.

She moaned softly, her chest heaving before me as she stared up at me, her legs tightening around my hips. "Please fuck me." She begged, digging her fingertips into the cushions. I slid my fingers up the length of her inner thighs, loving the way her breath escaped her in little whimpers and her thighs trembled at my touch. Hearing her beg me like that made me smirk slightly, clamping my hands around her thighs as I slid my palms up the bottom of her orange and yellow skirt, feeling the warmth of her skin. My hands clamped onto the fabric of her panties and I tugged them off with her skirt, tossing them onto the living room floor before I moved on to her shirt.

I gently flicked her nipples as they poked against the fabric of her shirt, or more so my shirt, since she'd decided to wear one of my white, long sleeved button ups today. It was big on her, and she had only buttoned up some of the buttons, the glimpses of her cleavage making it obvious she had no bra on beneath it. "You're so goddamn beautiful, Clementine." I breathed, making fast work of unbuttoning the shirt before I peeled it off and tossed that to the floor as well. With her now naked before me, I couldn't stop my gaze from trailing over her body, from her thick thighs and wide hips up the curve of her waist to her full breasts. Each inch of her body was just as beautiful as the next. "Please." She whispered, a flush within her cheeks as she peered up at me. "I want to feel you, Ry."

Her eyes followed my hands as I began to undress, teeth biting down onto her bottom lip whilst she watched more and more of my body become exposed. It was the way she looked at me that made my heart pound and my body feel like it was sparking with electricity.

"I don't have protection here, Clementine." I told her honestly, lowering my body onto hers once my clothes were all gone. She shivered as she felt me atop her, the hard pebbles of her nipples grazing my chest. "It's okay." She whispered. "You'll pull out, right?" She asked, gently trailing her fingers along my biceps. My cock jerked against her inner thigh and she shuddered in turn, pushing herself against me more. "Whatever you want." I said, nodding my head.

With a gentle dig of her nails into my arm, she pulled me down, connecting our lips in a harsh, needy kiss that told me all I needed to know. I bit down on her bottom lip and tugged it with my teeth, releasing it as I pulled away. The both of us were breathing heavily as I positioned the head of my cock at her entrance with one hand whilst using my other hand to gently grasp hers, pinning it into the couch cushion above her head. Her body trembled as I began to push in, our hands clenching tighter at one another's at my intrusion on her body.