20

~Clementine's POV~

I assumed I'd fallen back asleep at some point because when I next awoke, Ryder was getting dressed in his workout clothes. He stood in front of the bed with his back to me, unaware of the fact that I was awake, so I just checked him out. It wasn't like he'd care. In fact, he'd probably like it. My gaze wandered over the bare skin of his back, taking in the muscles that shifted beneath his skin as he pulled a white t-shirt over his head. I couldn't help but to check out his ass in the basketball shorts he had on, noticing how muscular and firm it looked. How did he have even a muscular ass?!

He suddenly turned around, causing my eyes to fly up to his face as fast as possible, but I knew that I was too late from the way he raised his brows at me. There was amusement all over his face. I pretended not to notice and went the oblivious route.

"Where are you going?" I asked, sitting up in his bed a little more. Remembering that I was still entirely naked from earlier, I made sure to keep the blanket up, shielding myself.

Ryder ran a hand through his messy brown hair, his gaze flicking down to my chest as the swell of my breasts peeked over the edge of the blankets I was clutching. "To work out for a little bit." He answered, full lips twitching up into a playful, knowing smile. "And don't think I didn't catch you checking me out, Tiny." He teased.

My face warmed as I watched him approach me, stopping on the side of the bed where I was sitting. His brown eyes peered down at me and he leaned down, placing one hand on the mattress when he was close enough that his breath fanned my face. I swallowed thickly, staring up at him from beneath my lashes as one of his large hands found my smaller one, swallowing it within his grasp. "Or would you rather I stay here, so you can have your fun?" He purred playfully, letting his lips brush against mine. I shifted my hips, absentmindedly clenching my thighs together as I glanced down at his lips, tempted by them and just how soft I knew they were. Not to mention the things I knew he could do with his mouth.

"What makes you think I even want to have "fun" with you?" I whispered, having to force myself not to lean forward to connect our lips. His brown eyes sparkled and he grinned, the soft touch of his lips ghosting along my jawline to the lobe of my ear. I gasped when I felt him nip playfully at my ear, tugging at it with his teeth. My body shuddered as his hand slid up the length of my arm until his grip was around my neck, gripping gently but firmly. "Oh I think that the way you're looking at me right now is proof enough." He chuckled softly, pulling back to stare down into my eyes.

When he saw the way my cheeks flushed brightly at his words his lips twitched, amusement sparkling in the depths of his gaze. "Or you could just come and join me. You don't have to work out, but it's never bad to have your company." He suggested, causing me to pause as I considered it silently.

It really only took me about five seconds to think it over, but I decided to draw it out, just to make him think I was actually uncertain whether I wanted to or not. Eventually, though, I smiled up at him and gave a nod of my head. "The beach, yeah?" I presumed, as it seemed that was where he normally worked out every day. Unsurprisingly, he nodded his head, stepping out of the way when I slid from his bed. In my haste to get a shower, it had momentarily slipped my mind that I was still naked beneath the blankets I'd been absentmindedly clutching to myself.

The moment that I stood before him, Ryder's gaze fell to my heavy breasts, deep eyes flickering with lust at the way my nipples had pebbled from the sudden cool air. It dawned on me pretty quickly that I was still nude, causing me to shift shyly, trying to cover my chest with my arms and my nether regions by crossing my legs. In other words, I stood before him looking like I was about to do that pee-pee dance many people did as a child.

A chuckle left his lips as he took in the sight of my body, slight hickeys on my breasts and even more intense ones on my inner thighs. "None of this." He said softly, grasping my arms in his large hands before he pulled them away from my chest, forcing me to stand straighter so my body was not hunched in on itself as if I were embarrassed of my own nudity. I just stared up at him, having nothing to say and unsure what to do. "Every time you're naked around me, I want you to look like this. Open, and confident. There's nothing to be shy about. It's only you and I." He murmured, his fingertips tracing mine before he laced our fingers through one another.

I was positive that he could see the color in my cheeks, so I was grateful that he decided to make no comment about it this time. "It just feels weird having my clothes off when we're alone, and you're not even trying to initiate anything." I explained, biting on my lip. The last thing I wanted was for him to have the wrong idea. Yes, being naked around him was something that I'd have to get used to in general, but it was a completely different thing to be casually naked around him, when there was nothing sexual happening. I'd never really been in a situation like that before, even with my other lovers. Things just had never felt that....comfortable for me, I suppose.

Ry grinned mischievously at my words. "Well, that's certainly not for lack of want." He purred, reaching his other hand around to playfully swat at my ass.

Shocked at the sudden action, I jolted and let out a little yelp, which just caused my breasts to jostle, pressing against his firm chest a little. His gaze immediately darkened, flicking down to my chest again. It only took a few seconds for him to clear his throat and release the hold on my hand before he stepped away. "You should probably get dressed before I really do decide to just take you to bed and finally fuck you like I've been longing to." He said, causing me to giggle softly and look away, flustered by his words. That idea was certainly one that I found appealing, I would admit.

Even so, I hurried off to the bathroom, taking a quick shower before I hopped out and dried off. I wrapped myself in a towel and found that Ryder was waiting patiently on the bed for me, just watching me pick out my undergarments before I disappeared into the closet. Knowing he'd probably take the opportunity to peek, I made sure to shut the door before I dropped my towel to get dressed. After I'd slid on my panties and strapped on my bra, I grabbed the cute orange and yellow patterned dress that I'd picked out for today. It was almost like tie dye except a little bit different as it sort of all blended together going down, like a sunset on my dress.

Once I was dressed I entered the bedroom again, which caused Ry to glance my way as he rose from his bed. I could tell that he liked this dress, the way it clung to me and showed off my curves. That made me feel good, but I hid my smile as I followed him from the bedroom.