24

~Clementine's POV~

I woke up to the feeling of Ryder's large body spooning me from behind the next day, the two of us having had fallen asleep at some point after fucking in his bed. From the feel of his bare skin against my back, I knew that he was still just as naked as I was, so he hadn't woken up at all yet, most likely. Then again, if he had, I doubted he'd put on clothes before coming back to bed.

For a while I just laid there in bed with him, relishing in the warmth of his body against mine and the feeling of his strong arms wrapped around my waist tightly, like he didn't want me to go anywhere. I smiled to myself and buried my face into the pillows as my heartbeat began to pick up, feeling like a little girl with a crush again. I'd not felt like this about anyone in a very, very long time, maybe not even at all. Yet I couldn't help the way that I was feeling. Ryder was a perfect man, in every single way. He was kind, strong, had a good job, hell he could even cook better than I could ever hope to. Not to mention that he most certainly knew how to please a woman.

A blush filled my cheeks at the thought and I raised my head from the pillows, letting the cool air meet my face once again. Yes, Ryder definitely knew what he was doing in bed, that was for sure. All of the ways that he had touched me, kissed me, spoken to me last night whilst he had been inside me. Each time seemed even better than the last. I had never been with a man like him before, one who seemed to get off on my pleasure. There was something about that—and who could truly say what it was—that I found utterly sexy.

"Mm," I heard a low hum from behind me, snapping me out of my dirty thoughts. God, the man had been inside of me for the better part of the entire half of the night last night and yet I was still thinking dirty things. "You're awake." Ryder murmured, burying his head into my neck and placing a gentle kiss on the skin there. I shuddered softly at both his kiss and the low voice he spoke with directly after waking up. "I am." I affirmed softly, letting my eyes flutter shut as he began to gently nip at my earlobe. He smiled against my skin when I giggled softly, finding the feeling a little bit ticklish.

I felt his hands wander up the curve of my waist before he grasped my breasts in his palms, just holding them within his grasp as he nuzzled his cheek into my hair. "What are you doing, Ry?" I asked, laughing to myself at the way he was cuddling me, constantly kissing some part of my exposed skin or touching me, pressing himself further into my body. He merely hummed, the muscles of his torso pushed firmly against my bare back. "I just want to hold you." He mumbled, my heart pounding with excitement at the soft, affectionate tone within his voice. I loved it when he spoke to me in that voice. It made me feel giddy.

"You know, I never thought you would be such a cuddly person." I confessed, placing my hands atop his. He released my breasts, instead tangling his fingers with mine to grip my hands gently. With a soft chuckle, he just smiled lightly against my skin, placing a lingering kiss on my shoulder. "I'm not normally a cuddly person, actually." He told me, the warmth of his breath fanning over my skin when he rested his chin on my shoulder. "But when it comes to you, I like having you nearby, feeling you against me. You're so soft and warm." He said, tracing his palms over the curves of my body.

A warmth filled my body and I flipped my body around to his, my breasts pressing into the hard planes of his chest. I smiled up at him and slid my arms around his body, my fingers brushing against the skin of his back. The smile faded when I felt the scratches across his back beneath my fingers, causing me to bite on my bottom lip and furrow my brows. "They don't hurt you, right?" I asked softly, moving my hands so they were no longer touching the scratch marks.

Ry just smirked, pinching my hip as he shook his head. "No. You got some claws in you, though, Tiny. Scratched me all night long." He teased, causing my face to burn.

Regardless, I sent him a narrow eyed look, knowing very well that the color in my cheeks likely was obvious enough that I wasn't actually annoyed. "Shut up." I grumbled, gently nudging him in a way that was meant to be reprimanding, but it was very much not. "It wasn't my fault." I pouted, beginning to trace circles on the warmth of his skin.

He chuckled, softly brushing the strands of my hair out of my face to tuck them behind my ear. "How are you feeling, anyways?" He wondered, cocking up a dark brow as he ran the tips of his fingers down my spine, watching me closely whilst he waited on my response. "I feel...sore." I admitted. "Pleased, but sore." I added, not missing the way that the edges of his lips twitched up, like he found some sort of enjoyment in knowing that. I glared at him for that, but he just smiled even wider, clearly having no shame. "What?" He shrugged a shoulder and pulled me into his chest more. "I like hearing that I've satisfied you, even if I already know it."

My heart fluttered and I pushed up a little more, planting a gentle kiss on his lips that he was glad to return, his long fingers tangling into my hair. He let out a hum of approval and rolled me onto my back, a squeal leaving me as I felt him nip at my bottom lip. "Ry!" I gasped when he pressed his hips against me, the hardness of his erection pressing between my thighs. "What is it, Tiny?" He muttered, gently kissing along my jaw.

"How are you already hard?" I wondered, a flush filling my face. He chuckled and lifted himself from me, placing a kiss on my lips. "You're naked. That should be reason enough." He said, laying his large body beside me again. I bit my cheek and turned towards him, peering up at his handsome face.

The two of us continued to chat for a little while longer before Ryder scooped me into his arms as he got out of bed, a laugh leaving my lips when he carried me into the bathroom. He set me down atop the counter and then turned on the shower, returning to me whilst the water began to heat up. "What'd you like for breakfast, Tiny?" He hummed, placing his hands on either sides of my thighs. I glanced up at him as he leaned into me, feeling exposed before him but trying my best not to dwell on that fact. Both of us had been naked around each other for the majority of the day yesterday, after all.

"Cinnamon rolls sound really good to me right now." I said, recalling that I had seen a can of some in the fridge, just waiting to be made. He smiled, gripping my chin to pull me into a kiss. "Cinnamon rolls it is, then." He murmured. When he pulled away, his eyes were sort of hazy as he looked at me, causing me to cock my head to the side. "Why are you looking at me that way?" I asked, curiosity in my voice.

He picked me up off the counter, beginning to head towards the shower without taking his eyes off of me. "No reason." Ryder almost whispered, lowering to my feet beneath the falling water. "No reason at all."