Chapter 10

·~

·~

"If you keep that frown up you'll get wrinkles"

·~

Season 3 Episode 4
"Disturbing Behaviour"

"There has to be more to this dress!"

Shopping always was the key to a friendship. Which is exactly why Rebekah and Holly had dragged their respective siblings to a boutique nearby. Holly thought it would be the best way for Rebekah to get to know the 21st century and get to know her more, and Holly herself was in desperate need of clothes.

She had been wearing the same outfit for three days, hadn't washed her hair for over a week and was feeling like she had been stabbed over ten times from the pain in her lower abdomen.

The book she was carrying around was killing her inside with curiosity, and it seemed to be calling, whispering her name and speaking in different languages.

Greek.

Spanish.

Latin.

Croatian.

French.

Italian.

And all of them she understood with perfect precision as if she had been learning them for years. Which confused Holly the most.

She hadn't had the chance to open the book ever since they left Gloria's bar, and she had decided on keeping her new acknowledgment to herself. Until she was a hundred percent sure that it was all true.

"There's not,"Klaus's voice was heard calling from out of the dressing room, annoyance dripping in his tone to which Holly snorted.

Holly heard the sound of heals clicking against the floor and Rebekah huffing as she exited her dressing room to stand before the males which were sipping on champagne without a care.

"So women in the twenty first century dress like prostitutes then. You know I got dirty looks for wearing trousers."Rebekah stated sarcastically as her brother pursed his lips into an annoyed smile.

"Hey!"Holly scowled, pushing away the curtain of her own dressing room and stepping out towards the company "I take offence to that."

Klaus's eyes were glued to her from the moment she stepped out. He was taking in everything, every little detail of her. From her milky smooth skin, the way it glistened under the dim light of the shop to her thighs that were lowly hid under the material of the dress she was wearing. Her curves sticking out all in the right places, causing the male to lick his lips as they had suddenly become far too dry.

Wishing to taste hers.

And up to her collarbones which were covered by a simple ring necklace she always wore, and he never asked why. Her blonde hair was now turned into gentle waves from all the heat of the Chicago air. She looked magnificent.