Chapter 1- We're back??!(Edited)

"Is it over?"Sasuke's carried out through the silent battlefield,his voice cracked.He tried his best to not cry but he failed.Just like how he failed to protect the person he vowed to protect.Sakura.

     The bloody and burned corpse of every ninja who fought bravely in the war lay in the massive battlefield.The sky is covered by darkness,even the sun doesn't shine like it used to.

     "Yeah,it's finally over."Naruto answered,there's no one left except for him to answer Sasuke's question."But- There's no USE!!!Everyone is dead!I failed as a hokage,I failed as a leader,I SWORE THAT I WILL PROTECT EVERYONE! I EVEN FAILED AS A HUSBAND,DAMNIT!!! I vowed to protect Hinata with my life.But- I didn't... I failed her,I failed everyone."Naruto's voice cracked,he held Hinata's cold hand then silently cry.

      He didn't give a damn about the pain that stings his whole body.The pain of losing Hinata is far more painful compare to the pain in his body.

     "It's been an honour,dobe."Sasuke break the silent,he gently lay Sakura's body on the ground.He looked up in the sky,"Thank you for persuaded me,changed my point of view and always sticked by my side,even when I gone rogue."he added.'Thank you for never stop loving me,Sakura.'he whispered.He slowly got up and whiped his tears.

     "Same goes to me,teme..."Naruto then kissed Hinata's forehead one last time before he gently lay Hinata's body on the ground next to Sakura.

      "This war wasn't meant to end like this."Kurama growled inside Naruto's mind."Hey,Kura?You can free yourself,you know.You can use all my energy that's left to break the seal.I dying anyway so it doesn't matter." Even in his mind,he sound lifeless.

        "It's not that,kit.I hate to admit it but you made life worth living.You change me,you change this 'monster'.You and your friend may be ready to die but hell,i bet you two doesn't.So i will not let you nor him die.Not in my watch,you HEAR ME.So here's the deal,i know a forbidden jutsu that can take us back in time.Tell Sasuke to hang on,we're going to stop all of this from happening."Kurama said.He gathered all of his chakra to perform the jutsu.

      "Hey,Teme...Kurama said he knew how to prevent all of this from happening.All of this...You're in?"Naruto croaked.

      "Hell yeah,dobe."Sasuke smirked."I'll follow your lead till the end,Hokage-sama."he then added.

     "Do it,Kurama."Naruto told Kurama.

     A red chakra wrapped the Uzumaki-Namikaze and the last Uchiha.Their body slowly started to fade.The timeline is broken,the time feels like it been reversed.Going back to the start.

•••/•••

     Naruto's blue eyes slowly opened,he blinked a few times to get used to the sunlight before he sat up.He looked around him,taking in every detail.He was at the top of the Hokage's mountain.He then looked to his side,there is a little boy with black hair laying unconscious next to him.

     "Teme!"Naruto shook his best friend."Wake up,teme.It worked.Kurama's jutsu worked,we really gone back in time."Naruto exclaimed.He was happy and excited.

     "Shut up,dobe.You're too loud..."Sasuke groaned as he sat up.He blinked a few times to adjust the sunlight.He then looked to his side,where Naruto is."Your orange jumpsuit is hurting my eyes."Sasuke said while rubbing his eyes.

      "I know right.It hurts my eyes too.But i can't change my mission gear,yet-"Naruto sighed."Maybe after we become genin..."he added."Anyway,It's when we about to become a Genin."He jumped out onto his feet."Everyone is still alive!We can prevent it all from happening!Kurama really did it!"Naruto happily said.'But still...This is unbelieveble.'he said under his breath so that Sasuke can't hear him.He ruffled his blonde spiky hair.