Chapter 2- Genin (Edited)

Forest near the Uchiha's compound

    "Huargh...Got a good sleep,teme?"Naruto asked."Yeah,it's been years since i got one."Sasuke answered,he then stretched his body."Good."Naruto went to the trees that surrounded them then curved a target on each.

      "So...Let's start then.Shall we??"Sasuke just nodded.They pulled out shuriken and some kunai.They threw 'them' at the trees that had a target on it.Their weapons hit near the center,just a few centimeter away.Much like their aim in the future.

       "If our aiming are this good then our kenjutsu must traveled back with us."Naruto nodded.They went to the trees to picked their weapons back,they dropped their weapons back in their leg holster.

       "Let's have our kenjutsu a test then."Naruto did his signature hand sign."Kage bunshin no jutsu<Shadow clone jutsu>"he shouted and then the forest filled with hundred of his clones.

      "How many did you try to make?"Sasuke asked.

      "In count of 10 to 20."Naruto helpless said.Sasuke's eyes widened.

     "You kidding,right?You aiming to make just two digit number but end up with hundred?"Sasuke facepalm."We're doom!"he mumbled.

     "Hell yes,we're really doom.Our chakra control is crap."Naruto agreed.

    "You two,try to make Rasengan.You three,Rasenshuriken.Lastly,you,
Hiraishin no jutsu<Flying Thunder God Jutsu>"Naruto ordered,the unneeded clones turned into smoke before it vanished.He then trained taijutsu with Sasuke.

•••/•••

      "Hey,teme?Something feels strange,you know what i mean?"Naruto said,he feels something was off.

      "How strange?"Sasuke curiously asked.

      "I don't know but when i woke up this morning,i found myself sleeping on a large box and not my bed.The apatment i used to live in looked like an abandon place,it has a lot of spider web and it's so dusty.It doesn't have my things like the apatment i remembered,it has nothing except the box."Naruto explained,he was so confused.

      "I feel something's strange too.This morning when i woke up,i heard noises from the kitchen but i ignore it then jumped out through my room's window.I also heard voices in the living room yesterday night but i think i just missed them so much."Sasuke told Naruto.Naruto nodded his head,taking in every detail.

       "But- Where the hell did i live,ttebayo?!"Naruto gripped his spiky blonde hair,frustared.Sasuke just stared Naruto blankly.

      "How was i supposed to know?"Sasuke said."Let's just go to my house to clean ourself before class start."he stood up and dusted his pants.

      "Let's go,ttebayo."Naruto got up.They then walked side by side to the Uchiha's compound.Sasuke stood a few inches behind Naruto at the left side,where he usually stood in the future.

•••/•••

      When they're near the compound,they stop mid-way."Teme...Did you hear voices?Are your house hunted?"Naruto start to pale.He started to think about ghosts.
Sasuke shook his head.

      The compound's gate opened from inside,someone step out from the gate.Sasuke started to pale,his body was shaking."Ita- Itachi...No it can't be- He was a rogue ninja this time around."he can't believe it.

       "Hey,Ototou-chan...Where were you?You made kaa-san and me worried?"Itachi walked over to Sasuke and Naruto."Ohayo,Naruto-chan."Itachi waved at Naruto with a smile on his face.Naruto was stunned,he as well was pale.