Chapter 4- Obito (Part 1)

Naruto and Sasuke appeared on the top of the Hokage's mountain.They saw Shikamaru was sleeping under a tree."Hey,wake up Shika..."Naruto shook him.

     Shikamaru suddenly jumped infront of Naruto in defence,both Naruto and Sasuke was suprised."Show yourself!!"Shikamaru shouted.He gripped his kunai ready to attack.

     Someone came out of the bush with both hands on the air,"I'm not here to fight,i just want to talk."

    "Talk about what?"Shikamaru was suprised to see Obito.'Wasn't he a S-ranked criminal in this time around?'he asked himself.But he's not gonna let his guard down,he didn't trusted Obito.What if he attack them like in the future?

    "I know something was up,i noticed Naruto and Sasuke was acting strange.First thing first,Naruto doesn't have scars yesterday.Second,Sasuke never get along with Naruto,they always fight.Lastly,Naruto and Sasuke can shushined themself.Yesterday when i met Naruto,he can't even hide his chakra."Obito reasoned.

     "So i'm guessing that the three of you are not the real ones.Where are the real ones,brats?!Show your true self!!"

    "It's really us,Obito-san - "Naruto was cut off by Obito.

    "Naruto called me onii-chan not Obito-san."Obito pointed out.

    "We're telling the truth."Naruto looked into Obito's eyes.

    Obito was stunned,Naruto's eyes looked lifeless,dead.It looked like the eyes who saw something that beyond anyone should.It looked like his eye when he looked himself in the mirror,the eyes who saw deaths of their love ones,who went to wars.Not just Naruto but Sasuke and Shikamaru as well.

   "We know this sound crazy and all but we are not from this timeline,we're from the future."Naruto said,Obito just looked at them.

    "Naruto- "Sasuke was cut off by Naruto.

    "It's ok- "

    "I'm sorry... I'm so sorry... I know you guys won't forgive easily after what i've done.I tried to fix everything but- I- I failed,i still can't save Minato-sensei and Kushina-san.I'm so sorry,Naruto."Obito cried,he regret everything.He is the reason why Naruto gone through a horrible childhood.He tried to change all the mistakes he made.But he still can't save Naruto's parents.

     "What do you mean,you tried?"Sasuke asked.

     "I've given a second change..."

Flashback

[Obito's POV]

     "Ouch... My head hurts..."I woke up in a strange yet familiar place.D- d- did i just woke up?I'm dead,how was i suppose to wake up??! Is this some kind of genjutsu? But only the Mugen Tsukuyomi can copy the exact same as the real world- the original world... Did Naruto failed?

    It's all my fault- I should wake up and face the reality,i shouldn't let Madara manipulated me.Everyone will die soon or later.Everyone will face death but- Is it wrong to have a good and happy life before you die?

   'Tok..Tok...Tok...' i looked to the door.Why does the door look familiar?It looked like my old house's door. "Oi... Open up,Obito.You an hour late!You better open this door or i'll break it and then i will break your bones into million pieces."

    Wasn't that Kakashi's voice?But why does he sounds like a kid?

    "Hey... It's not nice to wake someone up like that."

    Tha-that voice!!It was Rin's voice.I started to tear up,i missed her so much."Oi... Obito!!"there is it again.I jumped out of my bed then rushed to the door.