Chapter 3- Team 7 (Edited)

"Hey,Naruto.Can we talk, privately?"Shikamaru asked,Naruto just nodded.

"Lead the way,Shikamaru."Shikamaru walked towards the swings where Naruto usually sits,alone.

When they arrived at the swings,Shikamaru said something that made Naruto suprised."Does Kayuga ring a bell,Uzumaki-Namikaze?"

"How??Only me,Sasuke and Kurama were traveled back in this timeline using Kurama's jutsu."Naruto was so shocked.

"What i can remember was after you two win the war,i was barely alive.I saw the two of you crying but i can't hear anything you guys said.After that my vision went dark and when i woke up,i found myself sleeping under a tree and i can see the village was there.I thought it was a genjutsu so i tried to break it.I still can't believe my eyes,everyone is still alive,so carefree- "Shikamaru broke down,he was crying.

"Hey,calm down Shika.I'm here,Sasuke is here,we will face this together like we always do.We're the Konoha Deadly Trio.The sun,the moon and the shadow.We will save everyone,save the village and save the world."Naruto hug Shikamaru to calm him,like they always do in the future.They will make a group hugs to calmed,give suppport and motived each other to stay strong.Sasuke smiled a little from the window,he was watching them the whole time.

"Thank you,Hokage-sama."they broke the hug.

"No sweat,Shika.And one more thing drop the 'Hokage-sama' thing,ok?We in our kid self."Naruto patted Shikamaru shoulder."Let's meet up at the hokage's mountain after we finish training with our team."Naruto said then walked away."Ja..."he waved once at Shikamaru.

"Ja..."Shikamaru then walked towards his team meet up.

•••/•••

Naruto opened the door then walked in.He saw his teammates still waiting in the classroom."Where were you,baka?!"Sakura shouted at him.

"Somewhere..."he lazily answered.He then sat beside Sasuke.

"What was it about?"Sasuke whispered to him.Naruto knew what he meant."Shika is from our timeline."Naruto whispered back.

"Hn...Wait- WHAT??!"Sasuke shouted,it made Sakura turned to them."What are you guys talking about."Sakura curiously asked.

"Nothing,i just said to him that i wanted to prank our sensei,ttebayo."Naruto grinned.

"HEY!!It's not nice to do so,baka..."

"Nah...It's for punishment,he's already late for an half an hour,ttebayo."Naruto said,he took the blackboard duster and put it at the top of the door.He then ran back to his sits.

Not long after that,Kakashi opened the door and the duster droped at the top of his head.Leaving a white rectangle shape on his head.Kakashi was irritated.

Naruto was laughing hard while Sasuke just chuckled silently.Sakura was trying her best to not laugh at their sensei face.

"In my opinion,all of you are annoying.Meet me at the training ground 3."he then shushined leaving his students behind.

"That's all?"Naruto and Sasuke nodded."You two go first."Naruto told his teammates.Sasuke then walked out the classroom followed by Sakura,leaving Naruto behind.Naruto picked his book then shushined himself.

At the training ground

Kakashi stood in the middle of the training ground waiting for his genin students.He was reading his favorite book.

"Ohayo,sensei..."Naruto beamed."What the heck?!"Kakashi startled,the book slipped out of his hand.Naruto then catched it.

"Sensei,your book."Naruto handed the book to Kakashi."Where did you come from??"Kakashi curiously asked,he really didn't senses any chakra nearby.He only senses his other two students chakra but they still on the way.