Chapter 43

Ahh, this story is coming to an end. I don’t exactly know when, but if you fan me, you’ll get updates. Alright, new chapter, here goes!!

Chapter 43

Zayn’s POV

“Well, don’t you look happy, roomie?” Jay said as I walked into our room, with a smile on my face.

I nodded. “Sure am.” I said, and collapsed into my bed, and sighed, but this time it was of happiness, not despair. 

“So, aren’t you gonna tell good ol’ Jay what happened?” I was just about to tell him, he held up his hand, and began to talk.

“Wait, don’t tell me. You were out with Perrie, and a monster truck came hurling towards both of you, but you ran away and Perrie stayed where she was at, and the truck ran over her. Yes, that’s what happened.”

I laughed. “You wish.” I told him everything that happened, from this morning, to what happened at the rec room, and the little fight at Starbucks.  

“Damn, I wish I could’ve been there.” He said as I described how Jesy, Leigh, and Jade were standing up to Perrie by screaming at her.

I nodded, and told him to let me continue. I then told him on how I stood up to her. Jay’s eyes widened as I told him about how I left Starbucks; leaving Perrie all by herself. Then I told him about my talk about Ariana. 

“Roomie, this is amazing! Finally, you’ll get to be with her. But I’d watch out.” Jay said once I had finished talking.

“Why, what do you mean?” I asked him, puzzled.

“Perrie is pissed off, not only at Ariana, but now you and her friends. From what you told me, she’s also mad at Ariana’s weird friend.”

“So, it doesn’t mean anything. There’s only one of her and 6 of us. She can’t do anything.” I told him. Jay nodded and thought. Was he trying to make things harder?

“True, VERY true Roomie. But you forgot that Perrie is a psychotic girl that is capable of ANYTHING. What if she tries killing you guys?”

“Jay, you’re worrying about nothing. Yes, Perrie has a sick mind, but without Leigh, Jade, and Jesy, she’s not as bad. She can only cause lots of damage with the help of people, but since no one will help her…” I said. Jay still didn’t believe me.

“I don’t know mate, I’d watch out. Well, I’m gonna go take a shower.” Jay grabbed his stuff, and walked to the bathroom.

I thought about what he told me. Could it be that he’s right? Would Perrie still try to do more harm? Like I told Jay, it’s six of us, and one of her, she can’t do anything, right? Maybe it was best to watch out for her. 

Authors Note: I had some major writers block, and I didn’t know what to write, and this chapter would’ve been short if I’d stop there, but I haven’t updated in forever, so I decided to also add Ariana’s chapter in this one too J

Ariana’s POV

“Sooo, what did he say?” Liz asked once I had finished my talk with Zayn and the girls. I couldn’t believe it, it was actually happening. Me and Zayn would FINALLY get to be together. While I was talking to him, I was cool, calm, and collected; but deep down, I was screaming. When I left, I had a grin that was ear to ear. I guess I was still smiling, and Liz noticed my happiness.

“Nothing…” I said. I was blushing, I could feel it.

“Please, your face is as red as your hair,” Guess that answered that. “What did he say?”

“What do you think?” I asked. Liz thought for a minute.

“Perrie got run over by a monster truck?”

“Close. Jade, Leigh-Anne, and Jesy FINALLY stood up to Perrie and ditched her, and so did Zayn, so they have broken up.” Liz’s jaw dropped. She also know what this means.

“AHHHHHHHH! So, does that mean…” She looked at me. I nodded.

“So you two can…” I nodded once more. Liz screamed. I did too. We began to do that thing on TV girls do when they are excited, they hold hands, and jump around, and screamed in delight. There was a knock on the wall, probably from the girls’ next door, meaning we should quiet down. We stopped and began to laugh.

“Aww, I’m SOOO happy for you, Ari. You’re about to have a boyfriend AND get discovered. You are so lucky.” Liz began to say. I smiled. 

“Did you tell Zayn about the dude who’s gonna help you get discovered?” Liz asked me.

“No, actually, I didn’t say much. I was afraid I might scream over all this excitement. Things were going so bad yesterday, and know, everything is going good. It’s so surreal; it’s almost like a dream.” I said. Just earlier this week, I thought about ending it all by packing my bags, and going back to Boca Raton, but not anymore. Everything I’ve wanted, it was happening, and I couldn’t be more excited. 

“Lucky you.” Liz said, but this time, in a not so happy tone. Liz got up, and began walking towards the bathroom. 

“I’m sorta tired; it’s been a long day. Gonna go take a super long, super hot shower. I’ll be out in about 90 minutes.” She said, and closed the door. 

How has it been a long day? Liz has basically done nothing today. I would know, I’ve been with her all day. And what she said to me when I told her about everything that’s happened to me, ‘lucky you.’ 

It’s not what she said; it’s how she said it. In a tone like she didn’t mean it or she was sort of jealous, even mad. Everybody in this school has the same dream as me, to be successful in the performing business. If anybody got a chance like mine, they would take it. And if some evil girl tried ruining their lives by not letting her be with a guy she loved, and then suddenly that person was stopped, they would be happy too. 

Every singer in this school deserves to get noticed, even Liz. She has such a nice voice, I’ve heard her before. 

I understand why she would be mad at me. She wants this just as bad as I do; this is what she lives for. If it was her that had gotten discovered, not me, I would’ve been jealous. If a guy would’ve fought to be with her, I would’ve been even more. 

But Liz is my friend, she’ll get over it. She wants the best for me, just like I want the best for her. She even said so. She couldn’t have lied about that, right?

Ooh, suspicious ending. Sorry I haven’t updated in forever, it’s just that I don’t know what to write, and sometimes I would update in school, BUT MY SCHOOL BLOCKED WATTPAD. That’s the only reason I liked school, I would sometimes get to update, or read in science class (I hate science). 

Well anyway, keep on reading, voting and commenting, and I’ll be back as soon as I can. Love you guys!! J

xox, Lizzie