Chapter 1

Hey everyone, new fanfic!!!! Yes, I am currently writing two stories at the same time, I’m a busy, busy girl!! You are too because you’re reading them. Alright, this story is about Zariana (Zayn and Ariana) I freaking ship it SO hard, so read this, and tell me what you think.

Chapter 1

Ariana’s POV

   “Mom, mom, I made it, I got in!” I rushed to tell my mom the great news. I had just been accepted to the London Performing Arts School, the best performing arts school in the world. It is VERY hard to get into, and I made it!

   “Ari, this is great news!”  My mom said, while reading my acceptance letter. I couldn’t help it, so I let out a scream of joy.

   “Lord, what is going on?” My brother, Frankie, asked while rushing downstairs. He added, “It sounded as if someone were dead.”

   “Frankie, I got accepted into London Performing Arts School!” I repeated again to him. He rushed to hug me.

   “Oh, sis, I knew you could do it! I mean, come on, you’re amazing!” It is true. According to many people, I have a beautiful voice. I did have a small role on a Broadway show, but that was almost six years ago. Now, I’ll be super famous.

   “The bad thing is you’ll now have to be leaving for London.” My mom was right. I don’t wanna leave sunny Boca Raton, Florida, but I do want my dreams to become a reality. It pains me to leave my family and friends, but I have to. They understand.

   “Well, go call your friends and tell them. You have to leave in a few days.” My mom was right again. Summer was almost over, and school would be starting again. Same case in London.

   I did as my mom said, and called my friends. They were happy for me, but felt bad at the same time. I did too.

   When I finished talking, I laid down on my pink bed. I thought about living in a new continent, new school, new people, new life, new everything. I couldn’t help feeling excited and scared at the same time.

Zayn’s POV

   “Zayn, there’s a letter for you!” yelled my mum from the kitchen. A letter for me? I never get anything through the mail, this must be important.

   I saw a cream colored envelope sitting on the table. It was addressed to Mr. Zayn J. Malik. Yup, it was for me. I opened it as carefully as I could. I started to read it.

   “Mum, mum, look, it says I was accepted to the London Performing Arts School! Mum, I did it!” She screamed, and then hugged me.

   “I am so proud of you!” She said. Tears were coming from her eyes.

   “No, don’t cry.” I wiped away her tears. There is nothing sadder than seeing your mum cry.

   “You’ll be leaving in 3 days, so that gives us enough time to throw you a farewell party.” My mum is thoughtful like that. I don’t want a party, but I’m not going to argue.

   My sisters arrived about 10 minutes later, they were out shopping. Mum and I told them everything, and they jumped for joy.

   I ran to my room after that. Wow, I got accepted to LPAS. They must’ve thought I was good enough. I knew I was a good singer, but not THAT good. I would leave my town of Bradford, and move to the city of London. I’ve been there before; it’s not too far away from home.

   But still, so many changes. I would have to make new friends, and I’m VERY antisocial. What have I gotten myself into?

Well, that’s the first chapter you guys!!! Like in the past stories, always remember to

READ

COMMENT

AND VOTE!!!!!

xox, Lizzie