Chapter 40

Guys, can you believe it, 40 chapters!! As I said last time, I still have some more left to go, maybe it’ll be 50. 50 chapters, that’s too much for me. Well, anyway, I’m starting a new story, so make sure to check that out just fan me. OK, well, I’m gonna start with the story, talk to you guys later.

Chapter 40

Ariana’s POV

“Wow, that was something, huh?” asked Liz when we got back to our room from the karaoke thing.

“Sure was.” I said.

“I’m sure Perrie hates you even more than she already does.” Liz added. I nodded. I wouldn’t be surprised.

When Zayn and Little Mix had finished singing, Liz and me decided to sing. We didn’t know what to sing, so we looked through the titles the DJ had. Nothing interested us, until one title caught my attention.

“Look, it’s And I Am Telling You I’m Not Goin’, one Perrie’s favorite songs!” I told Liz. I remembered that Perrie would sing that song all the time, when she woke up, while getting dressed, when she was singing loudly in the shower. I’ve never heard the song before until I heard Perrie sing it. She sang it so much, I learned the words to it, and I only hung out with her for a few days. That’s how much she sang it.

“Do you want to do it?” Liz asked.

“Yeah! Do you know the words to it?” I asked her.

“Of course, it’s a classic! Who doesn’t know the words to it?” she asked.

“I didn’t!” I protested.

“Alright, we have our next two singers. Give it up for Ariana and Elizabeth!” The DJ said. People started cheering and clapping, but that didn’t include Zayn and Little Mix. The DJ handed us the microphones, and we stood in front of everyone. The title of the song came on, and I heard a loud gasp coming from Perrie. Me and Liz looked at each other, and smirked. If we did the song better than her, she would get so pissed off. That’s what she gets for doing this to me and Zayn.

Mic 1 was the first to sing, and that was Liz. The lyrics began to appear, she belted out the first part.

And I am telling you I’m not goin’

You’re the best man I’ll ever know

There’s no way I could ever go

No, no there’s no way, no, no, no, no way I’m living without you

I’m not living without you, I don’t wanna be free

I’m staying, I’m staying

And you, and you, you’re gonna love me

The room began to fill with clapping and cheering. It was my turn.

And I am telling you, I’m not goin’

Even though rough times are showing

There’s just no way, there’s no way

We’re part of the same place, we’re part of the same time

We both share the same blood, we both have the same mind

The song got a bit harder, but it was still my turn.

Time and time we had so much to share, no, no, no, no, no, no

I’m not waking up tomorrow and finding out that there’s nobody there

Oh no, there’s no way, no, no, no, no way I’m living without you