Chapter 44

OH MY GOD, I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED!!!! I FEEL LIKE SUCH A C*NT FOR MOT UPDATING IN OVER A MONTH, AND YOU GUYS HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO BE MAD AT ME. YOU SHOULD JUST TELL ME "LIZZIE, YOU'RE A C*NT, AND I WILL NEVER READ THIS STORY AGAIN."

Well, you might not want to do that, because then you won't know what ever happens to Zayn and Ari, or where the hell did Perrie go, or where the hell was I at. I have tons to tell you like how I passed my science exam (somehow), or like how I had a Valentine this year (gasp), and some other shit, but I'll stop talking cuz I'M BACK AND HERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!!

Zayn's POV

That nights sleep was the best sleep I hade ever had in a long time. For the first time in days I wasn't waking up nearly screaming, wondering what was going to happen next to me, or wanting to kill myself. That night, as soon as my head hit the pillow, I fell asleep. And instead of having nightmares like I usually do, I had a happy dream. A little too happy if you ask me.

"Are you serious?" Ari said.

"Why would I lie about something like that?" I asked her. She smiled. The sight of her smiling made me smile too.

"I don't know, it seems to good to be true." she responded.

"Well, it's real. I knew the first time I saw you." I whispered to her while reaching for her hands. I interlocked my fingers with hers. My heart was beating fast, and I could feel my hands trembling. Ariana noticed.

"You must be serious about this, your hands are shaking." I laughed.

"I don't know what to say, I never thought all this would ever happen to me." I began to tell her. What was I saying? Do I really think she was going to listen or believe this?

"What do you mean by all this?" she asked.

"That I would ever get the chance to tell a girl 'I love you'."

"I love you too." she said.

I was happening. Finally, I would get to show Ariana I love her. I leaned in close. This was actually real. I closed my eyes. She closed hers too. I couldn't even contain my excitement. My heart was racing even faster. My lips were 2 inches apart from hers.

Then all the sudden, everything began to shake. I immediately let go of Ari.

"Roomie! Roomie! Roomie!" A voice said.

"Ari, do you hear that?" I asked.

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

I woke up, and in front of me was Jay. He was all dressed, ready to get the day started.

"What the hell Jay, I was having the best dream of my life!" I screamed at him.

"Yeah, I know. You were talking all throughout your sleep. By the way, I didn't need to know all that."

"What do you mean by all that?" I asked Jay.

"...Just forget it. Well, it's Sunday, our last free day. Plus, I am more than positive Ariana is there. I'm sure you would like to say the stuff you said outloud in your sleep to her face."

I did as he said, got out of bed, and got dressed. I wanted to look really good and be clean for Ariana, so I showered. I NEVER shower in the morning, but this was special.

I shaved, and used this really good smelling after shave, and some cologne, and brushed my teeth like 9 million times, and I slicked my hair up real good, and this is the best I have ever looked in my entire life.