𝘐 𝘈𝘔 𝘠𝘖𝘜𝘙 𝘞𝘖𝘔𝘈𝘕

As of right now I'm walking towards my new class

As of right now I'm walking towards my new class. I decided to wear the short ass uniform provided because I didn't have any clothing that I would wear to school at home. My mom said she would send some from Canada that hide my body. I knock on the door waiting for an answer from inside. "Come in." Mr. Okumura answers. I know his voice anywhere. His brother, Rin must be inside, aka my boyfriend. I open the door to be met with 2 familiar faces and 5 unfamiliar ones. "Good morning." I chirp walking beside Yukio. "This is our newest student, Y/N L/N." I find a seat behind Rin and take it. 

✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

Our classes continue and I kick Rin's seat every time I see his eyes close. Meanwhile, a two toned hair guy with many piercings keep glaring him down. I also catch a pink head staring at me. I brush it all off and continue to write down notes knowing Rin is going to need them. Mr. Okumura's class rolls around and I take the test in another room. I finish pretty quickly and they go to mark it. "Last person Y/N. Who got the highest score. 100" Yukio congratulates. "Oh stop it you'll make me blush." I laugh taking my paper and stuffing it into my mini bag.

The day is concluded and I take a seat by the water  fountain. I whip out my phone and begin to text my mother. "Sweetie~" Rin coos in my ear. "Yes Rin baby?" I ask keeping my eyes on the rectangular device. "How come you came back. Was it for me?~" He questions.  "No my studies were stopped because I had to move back home for my father who passed away. His dying wish was for me to go out and be happy, so I came back. Partially you were apart of the decision."

He nods happily and lays his head into my lap. "Well well well what do we have here? Aww the little couple having alone time." Rin jumps out of my lap to answer. "Leave us alone Bon." He shouts. "Aww Rin's getting all defensive over his girlfriend." Rin was about to pounce on Bon but I pull him back. "Don't listen to him. Relax." I kiss his check. He lets go off the tension and sits back down.

✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

It's around time for P.E and I get changed, into a plain grey shirt with some black biker shorts. I slip on some running sneakers and walk with Rin. I already had my turn with running from a gigantic frog and now Rin and Bon are being scolded. I slide down the ramp and strut my way over to Rin. "What did I say about letting it go?" I ask with an angered tone. "I'm sorry." He pouts. "For that you have to cook dinner tonight." I punish and walk away. Our teacher leaves after some 'kitty cat' and hence we get a break. I sit letting my legs dangle over the edge and take out my phone, I open Subway surfers and start playing.

Bon slides into the arena and he also gets attacked but Rin jumps in. "Rin!" I shout worried because he's bitten by the reaper. The reaper let's go and they have a chat. After class and head to my new place which is Rin's dorm. I open the door and head to our room. I change into one of his hoodies with some grey shorts and wait until they get back.