𝘒𝘌𝘌𝘗 𝘛𝘈𝘓𝘒𝘐𝘕 𝘚𝘏𝘐𝘛 𝘐𝘛 𝘊𝘈𝘕 𝘎𝘌𝘛 𝘓𝘐𝘛

Rin starts to shake you waking you up quickly

Rin starts to shake you waking you up quickly. "What?" I say with grogginess. "Wake up precious" he kisses your cheeks. You get ready for the day in the clothes your mother sent you.I grab my bag and begin my walk to hell. ugh. "Ok now let's not fight here take it outside. In the open." I say getting in between Izumo and Bon.

✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

Well because Izumo and Bon decided to be assholes we're all now stuck with big ass rocks on our thighs.  And now Yukio is gonna leave for 3 hours with these rocks on us. "This family makes me want to murder people." I sigh putting on my headphones. "Babe look!" Rin taps my  shoulder. "My God. You haven't learnt your lesson yet." Shemi puts up protection. "I can re-enforce it but I don't know how long." I do my hand signs summoning a musical variant of my familiar. An anaconda.

"Wrap around and secure it." Rin got the brightest idea to go and distract the ghoul while we try to get out of here. "I hate you sometimes. Be safe." "Always princess." He kisses my lips and leaves. "There's only so much this musical barrier can do. Once that anaconda is down its down and I can't use the barrier until 5 minutes is up. Someone needs to get Shemi some help." I explain. "I'll recite a fatal verse I have all in John memorized. It's a ghoul so anywhere in there it the fatal verse."  "Well do your shit Bon."

"Shemi!" My barricade drops and I fall to her side. "Hey hey hey! Stay with me Shemi!" The lights switch on and Bon is ok. "You good?"  "Yeah." He shoo's me away.  "Hey are you-" Rin runs into the room. "Hey! Hands off! She's mine!" Rin takes me away from Bon. "Rin I was just making sure he was ok!" I whine. Well turns out putting our lives in danger and half of us shitting ourselves was the test.

✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

"And I have nothing to say to a whiny pussy like you!" I huff siting down next to Okumura again. "Shemi you good now?" I ask Shemi behind me. Evening approaches and I just finished showering and getting into comfy clothes.