𝘈 𝘉𝘜𝘕𝘊𝘏 𝘖𝘍.....

Yukio and I have breakfast and I head back to my room to see Rin rushing out

Yukio and I have breakfast and I head back to my room to see Rin rushing out. "Hey babe." He kisses my cheek and continues to speed down the hallway. I grab both our bags ,shut the windows leaving a little crack for air and close the door. We make our way to school chatting and holding hands.

✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

They day comes to and end and I see Rin in the kitchen. I quickly change and tip toe into the kitchen and wrap my arms around his waist. "Y/N?" He asks. "Yeah. Whatchu doing?" "Our lunches for tomorrow. Go lay down in our room, I'll be there soon." I nod kiss his cheek and walk to our room. Once there I lay in bed phone in hand and begin to scroll through Tik Tok.  

𝐑𝐈𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝟏𝟎:𝟎𝟎 𝐏𝐌

The door swings open to which I'm met with a sleeping Y/N. I took longer than expected with cooking and she eventually must have gotten tired and wanted to sleep. I change  and climb into bed with her, "Good night beautiful" I kisses her bonnet and drop to sleep. 

𝐘/𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Morning dawns I wake up to a vacant spot next to me. 'Hmm Rin woke up early. That's new.' I shower and get ready wanting to buy coffee and a pastry. I walk out the front door and head to the coffee shop close by. I order my breakfast and wait for my order to be called. My phone starts to ring and I look at the contact it being Rin. 

"Yes Rin?"

"If your getting coffee could you get a slice of cake for me please?"

"Sorry I don't have enough money. You can have my pastry tho."

"I'll be fine. Hurry and get home, the rain is starting to pour."  

I collect my order and leave hurrying through the rain. Night falls and I slip my hair into my bonnet. I brush my teeth as well and walk towards the bed. I fall onto the sheets engulfed with comfort. "I see your comfortable." Rin laughs. "Very"  I sigh cuddling into his larger figure.

✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

In class the next day we started summoning familiars. After Izumo creates her's I decide to go second. "I humbly appeal to thee grant my request and be free." Two animals come out a cheetah and a lion. I gasp. "Well done Y/N" I smile. I look over to Izumo's foxies and smile at her hoping to start a friendship. But in return I get a dirty look. School finishes and I head back to my place.

✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

It's the day where we're supposed to have bootcamp in our dorm. "Remind me why I agreed to this again." I ask laying my head on Rin's chest. After the test Rin and I started walking back to our room where we see Shemi. "Heyyy what are you doing?" I ask. "Going to get some fruit milk." She turns to leave. "Woah woah calm that down. Your acting as Izumo's slave. Stop it!"  "I'm just helping out my friend!" I get a grip onto her wrist. "Shemi listen. Your  being her slave. She doesn't care about you. She's using you." I state. She gets out of my hold and runs away. While running after her I hear a blood curling scream come from the bathroom. "Shemi go get Yukio. Rin and I will see what's going on."  I summon my familiars and rush into the bathroom to see a ghoul.

'Attack' My familiars do as told and I take Piacu's body away from the site. Shemi comes into the bathroom and treats her wounds. I hear crying noises coming from behind the cabinet. "Izumo? Are you ok?!" I drop to her side out of pure concern. "My only friend was getting hurt and I couldn't protect her." My gaze softens because I know how it feels. My dad was getting weaker and weaker every day and all I could do is tell him that I love him. "Come on you need some rest." I help her up and Rin gives her his shirt. Showing off his killer set of abs. 'Fuck I hate you' I help Izumo to bed, have a shower I'm my room and flop onto my bed. Passing out just like that.