𝘚𝘏𝘌 𝘎𝘖𝘛 𝘈 𝘉𝘖𝘋𝘠 𝘖𝘕 𝘏𝘌𝘙

"Shit you have missed

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Shit you have missed. I got a familiar!" Rin squeals happily his new familiar, a catsy, following him. "He's so cute!" I pick him up and place him on my lap. "Aren't you two supposed to be studying?" Yukio enters the room. "For fucks sake Yukio my grades a fine. I wing all my tests and do just fine." I sigh. "Whatever you say." "I mean look at the XY whatever exam. Who passed with flying colours. This guy. So worry about your brother not his girlfriend." I giggle.

"Your right." He slyly looks over to Rin. "Your not loyal at all." He pouts, his familiar rolling in my lap. "Aw I love you too sweetie." I squish his cheeks. "Now we have to get ready. We're supposed to help Mr. Kitty Cat at the beach." Arising from my seat I head to the bathroom and slip on my two piece dragon bikini and cover it with Rin's shirt. I slip on my black sandals and wait in Rin's and I's room. "I'm done." He comes out with Kuro on his shoulder. "Well let's go."

✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

Everyone gets to the beach and Y/N does her hour on the grill. "Rin baby could yu hold onto my stuff for me?" Y/N takes off his shirt she's wearing right then and their catching the eye of many guys passing by. No prob- woah." He started but once he got his eyes on her he really couldn't look away. The way her dragon bikini complimented her brown skin with her delicate curves he wanted to take her right then and there. "Hey stop staring." She kisses Rin's cheeks laves for the ocean.

She finds a good spot covered by rocks and gets in. "This is nice." She slurs in complete satisfaction. Once she had enough well sort of driven away by the clack ink she finds herself hold Rin's hand looking down at the ink. "A lovely soak and this had to happen."

✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

Evening falls upon them and it pains the sky a beautiful orange ombre. Rin wanted to walk with Y/N and insisted that she goes on his shoulder. Her not denying the request she gets on with him happily smuggled between her thighs.She has his sword wrapped around her body not really caring much about it or what it is. The kid that saved Izumo asked where the pet store was and everyone guided him there. His dog is sick and usually he takes the boy to the store. Kuro rests on Rin's blue hair being petted by Y/N.

✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

The next day they got the day off and Izumo went to watch the kid. "I'm sleeping in." Y/N shoo's Rin away who was trying to wake her up. "Whatever princess." He kisses her cheek and leaves with Izumo. She woke up in the evening just to fight a fucking squid. "What the fuck did I wake up for?!" She screams starting to summon her familiar. But the squid fell and wet the paper. "Fuckkkkk." She whines. Rin started to run into the water and she shouted for him to comeback. "The fuck are we supposed to do now?!" She holds onto Kuro who's paralyzed from trying to bite the squid. The squid did calm down and the boy's father got back. "Rin your soaking wet." She points out. "Whatever."