𝘉𝘙𝘌𝘈𝘒 𝘔𝘠 𝘈𝘚𝘚

Summer break finally arrives and Y/N couldn't be happier

Summer break finally arrives and Y/N couldn't be happier. But God had other things in mind. A whole field drill for 3 days in a fucking forest. "Your an asshole Yukio."  She dramatically falls on Rin's shoulder. They get off in the forest and Rin takes Y/N's bag from her. "You know you don't have to take my bag for me." Y/N hands Rin her bag. "Don't worry about it bae."

✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

The girls are doing the magic circle and start dinner while the boys set up the tents. We're finished and Rin cooks the food because Y/N was busy changing and the girls were having trouble. He saves a plate for her and she comes out to hear Shima say, "If you ever wanna switch sides you'll make an amazing wife." "I know right. His food is good. Just that I'm to lazy to do it myself." Y/N giggles siting in his lap. We're supposed to be having a test of courage test and Y/N just put her hair up. It's every man for themselves. Y/N started running into the forest and blood sucking moths surrounded her.

She did get some of them away when a mother moth caught her, ripping her paper in half. She lets out a blood curdling scream drawing in Rin immediately. He easily got to her rescue her kinda knocked out.   "Rin baby?" Her brown eyes flutter open to Rin holding her in his arms worried. "Are you ok?!" He stops in his tracks to put her down. "First of all don't shout. Secondly I'm ok just a small headache." Rin nods and continues to carry Y/N around the forest. "Okumura what was that?" Bon asks. "What?" "That blue light?" "Isn't it a ....." Rin plays it off. "Excuse me can you all be quiet. I have a headache." Y/N gestures. Her phone buzzes and Konekomaru is asking for help. "Here I'll take you." "Rin I just need you to support me until I can rest my legs for a little bit." Rin smiles and still puts Y/N on his shoulders. "Pervert"

✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

"That lantern is big as fuck." Y/N curses.  "Its a Peg Lantern. It waits at night for someone to light it, when its lit, it moves around. It eats living things for fuel. Especially loves girls. It only stops when its out of fuel or morning break." Bon explains. They all get into formation, Y/N getting fuel for the lantern along with Moriama. "Wow Rin I didn't know you lift~" Y/N giggles. The get to a big swamp and Bon got the idea for Y/N to be on Shima's shoulders and when the peg lantern is unsealed it'll go for Y/N and what not.

"No way I'm carrying Y/N." Rin puts her back on his shoulder. "Wow Rin your being protective. It's hot." Y/N whispers in his ear. "I would show you something else that's hot but lets get this over with." He says back with a wink. They get the lantern over buts that's when the momma moth attacked. "Ya see I finna off myself cuz WHAT THE FUCK?! RIN!"Y/N screams seeing the biggest momma moth of all time try to eat her lover. "Bon you got some paper?!" Y/N shouted to the boy. He gave her paper, a pen and she did her incantation. "I humbly appeal to thee grant my request and be free!" A giant butterfly with bright pink and black feathers appears. "Kill it or Seal it. Which ever you prefer." Y/N ordered. She somehow got Rin from it's grasp and let her butterfly handle the rest. "Let's go! Or do you want to be covered in blood?!" Y/N shouted again. Everyone got to stepping and soon got back to camp. 

Sting!

"Ow" Y/N expressed hitting her neck. "Babe you ok?" Rin asked holding the weak girl close. "Something just bit me in my neck....." She trailed off before going totally mute, turning and walking out of the holy circle. "EY! Y/N where are you going?!" Shira shouted seeing the girl continue to walk. She didn't stop until she was Aminon's side and holding onto his arm like his wife. "What did you do to her?!" Rin's shouted angrily. "Oh I just had a mother moth lay a few eggs which took forever and a half to hatch. Now this little doll will do anything I ask." The green head smirk, picked Y/N up and left Rin running right behind. Y/N could even figure out what she was doing. It was like she was in a coma just awake. 

Meanwhile Rin was literally losing his mind. The only thing he could focus on was getting his Y/N back. He didn't care of what would happen to him. Once she was safe the world could burn to ash for all he cared. After the Aminon dropped Y/N into Konekomaru he released his powers from the sword. That's when everyone knew. 

He's the son of Satan.