𝘏𝘖𝘕𝘌𝘠

Although it was tough Y/N was still able to forgive Rin for losing control that day

Although it was tough Y/N was still able to forgive Rin for losing control that day. He begged her forgiveness for weeks and she was finally able to give him a chance. However her classmates saw it differently. Why would she stay with the son of the man who killed her sister? One simple yet such a dangerous reason.

Love.

She loved Rin and he loves her.

"Rin you need to stop, water already came out of my nose!" Y/N laughed for the 50 millionth time. "But it's too funny! He was like 'Rawr'" Rin exclaimed doing tiger claws with his hands. "Hey~" Y/N greeted her classmates. They greeted her but turned away at the sight of Rin. She could see that it hurt. 

"No worries baby they'll come around." Y/N whispered kissing the corner of his lips. "Who am I kidding they never will." "I did. I still love you for who you are not what your are. In my eyes your still the loveable dork I fell in love with." She squeezes his hand tightly. Rin showed a small smile before letting Y/N go and talk to Shemi and started helping her dust around.

The vent ducts busted open and all the Kortas came flying out. The girls covered their mouths and noses quickly knowing that if they breathe they surely will die. "Get away from her!" Rin said his body bursting in blue flames and killing all the Kortas around the girls. "Hey hey! Those blue flames a yours kill people. My grandpa, Shima's brother, Konichomariu's parents. They got killed by those same blue flames! I don't care what the Vatican said but now we're no longer friends Rin." Bon finished. 

"Pussy." Y/n spat standing infront of him. "What did you just call me punk?" "You got two pierced up ears asshole.i said Pussy." Y/N repeated. "Oh? So your defending your precious "boyfriend"? Gimme a break." Bon laughed. 

"His dad killed your sister!" Bon spat in her face. Y/N balled up her fist and made sure they connected with Bon's face. He landed on the ground and she place her sparkly white demonias on his chest. "His dad killed my sister and my niece not because they were exorcists. He did it for fun. Yeah fun. F.U.N. I have my reasons for still being with Rin but I, me, Y/N Miami Archer won't allow you to slander Rin Okumura infront of me. Say what you want about his father fuck I'll even join you in roasting him, but you don't get to say anything to Rin just because he's the son on Satan." 

✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

"What are you doing up here? You left me on my own!" Y/N giggled sitting on Rin. "How did you find me?" He laughed sitting up and kissing her cheek. "Lucky guess. What's on your mind baby?"  "How is it you don't hate me? Even after knowing I'm the son of Satan." Y/N stayed quiet. "Can't hate someone who gives the best dick ever but seriously Rin I've loved you since forever. Can't let your past destroy that love." She smiled wrapping her arms around his neck. "Your my baby Rin. I'm gonna love you forever." Y/N smiled as his hands sat on her butt. 

"You mean it?" Rin asked. "Of course I do honey." She pulled him in for a sweet kiss. "What did I do to deserve you?" Rin said almost in tears. "Exsist maybe?" The two laughed. Suddenly a powerful wind flew by almost knocking Y/N right off of Rin's body. "Y/N go inside!" Rin shouted and Y/N followed suit. "Be careful!" She screamed back after shutting the door. "Yukio!" "I know already let's go." 

The two made it outside to see Rin getting beat the hell up. "Baby!" All of Y/N's attacks had no effect on the demon. But the demon was only set on killing Rin. "I never asked. I never wanted to be the son of satan." Rin broke free of the demons confines and was able to sprout his pretty blue flames. "This man is so fine" Y/N said watching Rin fight. It might not be the time but watching Rin get mad at the demon and fight him was something.

Rin was able to defeat the demon but passed out almost immediately after. Y/N used her familiars to bring him back to the bedroom and let him sleep while she got ready for bed.