chapter 7

"The sleeping beauty is finally awake " I heard a voice mumble. I opened my eyes to see I was in an unfamiliar room. I tried seating upright but noticed I was restricted. I struggled to free my hands but it seems the knot was getting tighter, that's going to leave a Bruce for sure, I was lying down in the most uncomfortable position with my hands tied backwards. I tried remembering where I am or what must have happened to find myself in this mess.

"Don't bother princess, you are not going anywhere, any time soon " I look around to see where the voice was coming from, The voice sounded slightly familiar. But I couldn't put a face on because the room was so dark, the only source of light I could see was shining right on my face. Maybe I was kidnapped or something

No, Sherlock, you were brought here to see the Queen of course you were kidnapped.

I groan as I felt a sharp pain in my head, where the hell am I? What is this place? And why does this place smell like death? So many questions swam through my head and I couldn't understand anything or even remember anything. I felt my eyelid closing. No Tiana do not fall asleep try to keep yourself awake, I have to know what am doing here? Or why I am even here? I whispered to myself, I couldn't stop myself, I felt a sharp pain in my hand, Then blackout.

__________________________

Lillian POV

"Babe please stop being angry at me already " kelvin begged, I frown at him, he always says the same thing and ended up doing the opposite. ignoring him, I walked towards the kitchen to have breakfast,

"We can go exploring tomorrow am not going to touch you today I promise," he announced, I scoff too bad I have listened to the same promise for days now.

Am not upset with him, as much as I like to blame him for being damn sexy and a carnivore in bed, I kinda like it and am equally to blame for letting him seduce me into staying back home anytime we plan to go out and explore Greece.

We visited Greece for our honeymoon for over a month now, we haven't gone out not even once to explore. Alright maybe am a little angry, you might want to know why Same old same old I tell you, we get dressed to go explore, then he convinces me for one more round, then one round becomes two and so on, after that, I feel too tired or sour to go out, it's frustrating.

Why don't you try controlling your hormones? My subconscious added.

I don't remember asking for your opinion.

I listen to your silly thoughts every day so I can say what I want.

"Babe, am serious this time, promise," I gave him the stink eyes ignoring him, I focused on preparing breakfast, am kinda craving for some waffle and a grilled chicken sandwich.

"Babe do you need a hand? "

"No thank you, I can manage," I replied, dodging a bullet right there, the last time he helped out in the kitchen we ended up ordering take out. It was a disaster.

A few minutes later, we were done with breakfast, I took the plates over to the sink to do the dishes, kelvin offered to help out but I turn him down, while I focused on washing the dishes to keep my mind busy, I have been feeling uneasy, for a while now for some reason, maybe its because I miss My best friend and little sis, or just feeling a little homesick.

"Babe are you still angry at me " he whispered in my ear, wrapping his hands around my waist and resting his head on my shoulder.

"Kel? "

"Yes, babe " he answered,

"You promise not to touch me just a while ago, how can you forget so soon," I asked glaring at him, trying to hide my smile, he looks so cute right now.

"No I didn't, I don't remember saying anything like that" he replied avoiding eye contact with me and folding his hands with a cute frown. I still find it so hard to believe that he is the same kelvin I met months ago.

"Your hopeless fuck face" I deadpan, trying to stifle my laugh, I finish washing the dishes,

I made my way up the stairs knowing full well that he was coming after me

"I thought we are way past that nickname thing, you know I hate it" he complained trailing after me. I turned back to stare at him, wrapping my hands around his neck I leaned in to kiss him but stopped few centimetres away from his lip.

"Never " I yelled in his face running up the stairs, laughing, I could hear his heavy footsteps coming right after me.

"Am going to catch you" he yelled, I love this side of my Alien bunny the best.

_______________

Later in the day, we were both cuddled up and watching a movie, we both focused on the movie as Kelvin occasionally peck my forehead, I grinned feeling butterflies in my stomach,

We both abandoned the movie as a little peck on the lip blow into a heated make out session, we were pulled apart by the continuous ringing of the house cell, our phone was both switches off courtesy of kelvin, of course, the only way we can be reached is through the beach cell service.

"It better be important or am going to kill some boy " I giggled at the frown on his face.

"I will be right back babe let me take the call," he said, with another kiss, with a nod I focused my attention back on the TV,

Kelvin immediately rushed back into the living room, picking up the remote and changing the channel.

"Hey, I was watching that " I yelled, I froze up immediately I saw the news headlines, no that's not possible, it can't be, no no no, it's not true.

BUSINESS TYCOON BERNARD MACAULAY ONLY DAUGHTER TIANA MACAULAY DIED IN A CAR CRASH.

_________________________________________

Hey guys, surprise Lillian POV, I hope you love it, don't forget to vote and comment, click on the follow button to get the latest updates.

Hey guys, I will not be continuing " married for Revenge" on Wattpad but on booknet follow this link to read, thanks guys, love you

https://booknet.com/en/book/married-for-revenge-b352359