✈︎ How you two met

𝑆𝑐𝑜𝑡𝑡:
You knew Scott since you were 3 years old. You always went over to his house and the two of you played together. Melissa thought of you like her own daughter. You and Scott were best friends, but that changed when you started to catch feelings for him and when he started to catch feelings for you too.

𝑆𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑒𝑠:
Since birth. Both his mother and your mother gave birth at the same time. You had the same age, but not the same personality obviously. He often came to your house and played games with you, he always made you laugh, and you always made him happy. You two were best friends.

𝐷𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑘:
You met Derek in the woods. You trained yourself. You are good at archery, but you wanted to be perfect, you aimed well, but it wasn't perfect, and you were a perfectionist. So when you aimed and shoot, you almost shoot someone. You gasped and went to him and apologized. "I am so sorry, I didn't mean to shoot it at you, I'm so, so sorry" you keept saying. "It's okay, I catched it" he said but he didn’t smiled "Yeah, I saw that, and I'm impressed, you've got good skills" you said almost making him smile "Anyway, I'm Y/N. What's your name ?" you asked "Derek" he said "Well, nice to meet you Derek, but now I have to go back to practice" you said "Can I stay ?" he asked "Oh well, yeah, I guess" you said not being sure to accept or not "If I stay maybe I can help you aim better" he said "Oh well then, yes" you said and he started helping you.

𝑃𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑟:
In a mall. You were shopping for the party Lydia threw, you were actually looking for a dress to buy, you didn’t find what you wanted, and you were so close to deciding to go home, but in the last minute a man stand beside you and said "The red one is beautiful" he pointed at a beautiful red dress "Um yeah, I guess, but who are you ?" you asked, confusion reading on your face "Oh I'm just someone who is helping you choosing a beautiful dress for a beautiful girl" he said, he seemed really nice, you thought "Oh well thanks then, I guess I'm going to buy the red one you suggested" you said. He then just smiled "What's your name, darling ?" he said making you blush at the nickname "I'm Y/N" you said "Peter" he said and smirked at you.

𝐼𝑠𝑎𝑎𝑐:
You met Isaac at the school. You were new and you didn't knew where your first class was, so you decided to ask someone. "Hey, could you please help me ?" you said to a tall boy, with blonde hair and blue eyes "Um yeah, sure, what do you need help with ?" he answered "Well I can't find the math class, could you please help me find it ?" you told him, showing him your schedule "Oh, you're in my class, I have math too right now, Let's go, before we're late" he said and led you to the class "Thanks, and what's your name ?" you asked "I'm Isaac" he said "I'm Y/N" you said giving him a small smile.

𝐿𝑖𝑎𝑚:
A lacrosse game. He was playing. You were watching from your seat. He was really good at lacrosse, and caught your eye, but you sadly didn't knew his name so you asked Lydia "Hey Lydia ? Who's number 9 ?" "Oh that's Liam Dunbar, he's new in this school" you smiled and said "Thanks" You keept staring at him until he catched you and you turned your head in another direction, but you still saw him, he smirked at your reaction. After the game he came up to you and said "Hey, I saw you were staring at me" he said while smirking "Yeah, I was. You are a really good player" you said "Well thanks, but I can show you I have many other talents" he said winking at you. You blushed and wanted to say something, but the coach called Liam so he said "Hey, I gotta go, but see you around again, okay ?" you only nodded you head yes, with a smile.

𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒐:
You two met at the bridge when you went there with Liam and Stiles, you didn’t knew who Theo Raeken was, but you were curious and went there with them, you saw him from the back when he was standing there, but when he jumped down from that tree you saw him and kinda feel in love with him. When he was looking at Stiles for an explanation you whispered to Liam "Is that Theo ?" He couldn’t answer cause Theo said "Yes, that's me, but I don't know who you are" he said hoping he'll convince you to introduce yourself "Oh I'm sorry, I'm Y/N, Y/N Hale" you said with a smile, he smirked "You're Derek's sister ?" he said a little surprised "No, Peter's sister, actually" you said, you two keept eye contact until Stiles said "Okay okay, enough you two, Theo yes this is Y/N and Y/N yes this is the weird, not trustworthy Theo" he said giving Theo an jealous look.

𝑱𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒂𝒏:
You two met when you woke up from the dead. I know it sounds kinda weird but that's how I can say it. You had a fight with a new werewolf, and keeping in mind that Jordan is a hellhound, he has to bring the dead bodies to the Nemeton. So he came after you to bring you to the special tree, he placed you down on the tree but right then, you woke up, it turns out that, your pulse was so weak he thought you're dead, but you're a werewolf so you healed, after a long time. So when you woke up, even he was surprised and came back to his human form. Honestly he was much more scared than you were, so when he saw you in his arms, he without hesitation asked if you were okay "Yeah, I'm fine, but who are you and why did you brought me here ?" you asked calm, because you could hear his heart beat, you could tell he was scared "I am Jordan, Jordan Parrish, and honestly I don't know why I brought you here" he said but when he looked down at you he was speechless, you were beautiful, he feel in love "It's everything okay ?" you asked noticing he was staring at you "Oh um yeah, I'm sorry" he said looking away blushing "What about we get out of here ?" he asked and you nodded.