✈︎ When they're jealous

𝑆𝑐𝑜𝑡𝑡:
He doesn't usually gets jealous, because he knows you are his and only, but if he does, or he sees another boy checking you out, he will make out with you making sure that the boy is watching you while he does it.

𝑆𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑒𝑠:
He often gets jealous because he knows he's just a human, and he thinks he can't protect you, so when a boy looks at you or flirts with you even if you don't flirt back, he will give that boy a death stare and will come up to you and put a hand around your shoulders and maybe give you a small kiss on you cheek.

𝐷𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑘:
I mean, it's Derek, he jealous of everybody who even makes eye contact with you. He will want to kill the guy that is looking at you, but he knows you will be mad after, so he just come up behind your back, hugs you from behind, kisses your neck, and when he looks up at the guy, he shows him his werewolf eyes, so the guy will be creeped out and run.

𝑃𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑟:
He's Peter. He will instantly kill anyone who looks at you. I mean he will try, because you are gonna pull him back. But even so he will still tell the guys some things like 'she's mine' or 'back off before I break your neck'.

𝐼𝑠𝑠𝑎𝑎𝑐:
Isaac isn't often jealous because he knows he has you and your heart, but even if he sees you talking with a boy who seems suspicious for him, he'll come up to you and take and hold your hand and then look at the guy with a 'leave' look on his face.

𝐿𝑖𝑎𝑚:
He's not often jealous. But if it happens be he will come up to you, behind your back, and hug you from behind, putting his head on your shoulder, buring his face in your neck.

𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒐:
Theo is a really jealous person, so when a guy will flirt with you or trying to get your attention or getting all touchy, he's gonna rush to you and tell that boy to fuck off before he gets annoyed, he'll also gonna grab your hand, he likes to know that you're safe.

𝑱𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒂𝒏:
Jordan isn't really jealous, he knows that you're loyal and that you love him, but he gets jealous when he sees the audacity of a guy trying to flirt with you even after you said you have a boyfriend. So he'll come up to you and grab you by your waist, pulling you closer to his chest, while he gives the guys a death stare.